What do you gain in denying the existence of our lord and savoir?

What do you gain in denying the existence of our lord and savoir?

Attached: Savior.jpg (531x710, 289.57K)

Freedom from your death cult.

Not worshipping a false messiah

I get nothing for accepting it. I get nothing for denying it. I could respond "I go to church every week. Jesus is lord." and you'd go away. I could just refuse to respond and you'd go away. If I say "Not a Semitic cultist" then we'll have a waah fest and mouthshart into the thread just being contrarians until one of us runs out of stamina. This woman's ass is pretty interesting content in comparison, so here it is.

Attached: 1650104055016.jpg (450x450, 29.62K)

The same I would gain in believing.
Nothing.

Attached: lain.png (467x365, 120.11K)

Everyone in this thread is going to hell, you're all making the wrong choice

Worldly delight and sin.

Attached: 346346346.png (622x400, 436.36K)

She's flat, pass

But I don't deny Him.

>Jesus made me a miserable, useless piece of garbage
>I'm supposed to be thankful for this

You mean the place with all the cool people? Yeah sounds good to me. Have fun with the jehovas witness, 1500s monks and the rest of the snooze crew

Freedom from your persecution.
Freedom of action and thought.
Freedom to do anything, really.

Attached: yh56h56.png (570x600, 27.35K)

You're a homosexual, but no offense

>Anonymous 06/01/22(Wed)14:42:46 No.68874110
yh56h56.png (27 KB, 570x600) imgur google yandex iqdb wait
>Freedom from your persecution.
>Freedom of action and thought.
>Freedom to do anything, really.

Attached: 1633848166414.png (405x433, 52.12K)

>Litereally nothing of value to say other than a personal attack

Why are christfags so fucking stupid?

No one is persecuting you, policing your thoughts or actions. Not in the west, at least. Take your meds.

Attached: Real Opression.jpg (500x333, 34.31K)

What do I gain in accepting it?

Literally you are right now, lmao. That is what religion is you self righteous fag. The whole point is to establish a series of dogmatic dictates that tell me what is right and wrong as opposed to the fact that it's really up to use to lay these standards out for ourselves. You don't have to think to survive if you think you have literally all the answers and that's why people like you fall for stupid beliefs like believing in unicorns and santa, kek.

The neckbear fedora is so played out at this point. Actually make some substantive argument for why anyone should believe in your magic sky wizard that doesn't revolve around moralfagging or shut up.

Attached: 1654103288021.gif (500x375, 360.47K)

>"Literally you are right now, lmao."
>Shitposting on Any Forums is infringing on your rights
>Soijaks are persecution
Holy shit, MEDS. I'm not religious. Evangelical, militant atheism is the most pathetic and cringe religious belief you can have. Just as theists think themselves more righteous because of their beliefs, you think you're more intelligent than others because of yours. But at least they're not nihilistic, deluded losers.

Attached: Blossoming Intelligence.png (632x413, 373.7K)

I love christcuck threads, they always start seething once normal people start replying

>I'm not religious i'm just getting butthurt when people point out the flaws in dogmatic systems of belief like any and alll religions and if you disagree you are reddit, neckbeard, etc etc etc

Boring. It's not militant to simply talk about the truth and faggots like you who want to shame people into believing other wise are why these retarded systems of belief are on the rise. If you aren't religious then you are worse you are just a religious cuck for people who want to weasel their way into our governments and control our society.

Literally why are you simping for evangelic Christians? I don't think i'm more intellegent than anyone else. that's again just massive cope. I just understand that it's not reasonable to believe in something that is on the same rational footing as unicorns, lol.

Attached: 1653959395183.jpg (394x394, 33.31K)

Nothing. Jesus is King, god is a humongous cock sucker and I absolutely despise him.

>It's not militant to simply talk about the truth
Nigga you said a soijak was thought policing. Keep being a materialist pleb, and remember to take your meds.

Bro even his own Bible says his followers are probably being duped by imposter amogus