My only sexuality is getting off to the idea of being feminized. For this reason I hopped on female hormones...

My only sexuality is getting off to the idea of being feminized. For this reason I hopped on female hormones. Should I stop and become a based crossdresser, but as a consequence become really masculine and ugly over time, or do I keep taking hormones and look like a femboy.

Attached: 1648811923200.jpg (934x1200, 97.16K)

You need to get your tight bussy over here be my tradwife (male)

Go for femboy.
Much better life than average or subhuman male

But males are based in a way their like the philosopher warrior class.

>hopped on female hormones
Do they actually work

Not really, not in 5 months at least.

What did you hope for?

You aren't being a based crossdresser if you only become a crossdresser to be based.
If you wanna keep taking female hormones and not become "really masculine and ugly over time" then just keep taking the hormones.
You can call yourself whatever label you want. Nobody really cares either way until the moment at which you start telling other people about your life and your opinions. So if you're thinking of the reactions of others, ask if you'd rather give them a fake response you learned that you think will make you based or the truth of things.

Also you can just do whatever you want you know. Like, go become a tranny if you want, and then you can just post about it whatever you want. Or you could even not post at all about it. Or just call yourself a based femboy w/e idgaf. Just do you idk mang.

PSA TO THE NON TRANNIES: NEVER INTERRUPT YOUR ENEMY WHEN THEY ARE MAKING A MISTAKE

Why would it be a mistake?

>Making far reaching decisions about your health and well being based on delusional coom brain
I guess you at least have the self awareness to admit, unlike 98% of the rest of world's trannies

>Should I become a class of humans treated as subhuman or continue trying to become a class worshipped by many other classes
>Should I be alone and unloved or have unlimited simps and potential for onlyfans money
Hmm. Such a hard choice.

from a trans girl who's been on hormones since i was 11,,i kinda like going super boymode but having my boobs and my soft skin and everything,, u don't need to present as female if u don't want to, i wear dress shirts like that all the time
i don't mind my dick so i like doing both

the femboy aesthetic is rly cute!! i say maybe do a wee bit of estrogen and see where it goes??

Attached: 1654113929645.jpg (941x1200, 452.07K)

>As a trans girl
>as a mentally ill man taking estrogen
FTFY

How does it feel being God mode socially and having your pick of either chad or other trans? Must be wonderful. Why do so many of you kill yourselves when you can have anyone you want? I guess hung up over chad.

i don't mind what definition u use!! i recognise that im just fetish material so yea

because trannies are lesbians most of the time and cis women want nothing to do with them

stop taking hormones right now

Attached: 1689889785987.jpg (1280x711, 361.97K)

So you're admitting most trannies are just really desperate prison gays, essentially.

How did you get your hands on hormones without the psychologist stuff? Been thinking about doing the same.

just onlinne