What have you been fantasizing a lot about?

What have you been fantasizing a lot about?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 82.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwENcKas4nU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=hwENcKas4nU

I dream about dying and leaving this cursed rock that I never asked for or wanted

I have been fantasizing about starving myself to death.

Getting over my self-hatred and reaching out to people who would like me

Strangling the next girl I meet up with and throw the body into the river (take her clothing+wallet so it's harder to identify)

>leaving a corpse full of DNA
>take wallet and clothes, that'll stop them
You're as retarded as your lame fantasy suggests

Dying
original

living a life where shit doesnt always go downhill literally all of the time forever

Well, murders and executions mostly

Leading a multi-religous, multi-ethnic crusade against the Jews and a lot about a girl who just recently rejected me.

Really? most people don't like Mergers and acquisitions.

Beocming a god being
Or devoured alive by mythical monsters
Which ever happens first

Didn't sleep one night because I was fantasizing about somehow meeting a girl as autistic, depressed and socially retarded as me, helping her get through depression, playing games with her, meeting her parents, making her my gf and then marrying her.

Attached: 1621417506671.jpg (600x600, 55.38K)

find meaning in life

I lost desu

>I HECKIN LOVE SCIENCE!!!!!!!!

Attached: soyience.jpg (850x820, 443.58K)

about having a small old style wooden house for myself near some forest and a slow stream
but not some shitty american one, a proper log house
shame i will probably never even have a small cuckshed of my own, considering where the world is heading

i usually fantasize about that one naive,kinda dumb girl i used to talk on discord and got obsessed with to come back
i know she still uses discord cus her pfp still changes every month or so,she just stopped appearing online and talking to me for some reason
on one hand i'm kinda glad she stopped talking to me,i know i wasn't any good with how obsessed i got
but on the other hand i miss having someone to talk to everyday

Attached: 1840329.jpg (1024x681, 209.74K)

World domination in one way or the other. Gaining some sort of technological advantage so extreme that I can control people and overthrow governments and eradicate adverse thoughts in the masses. You know, your basic power trip fantasy.
I guess I'm a bit narcissistic, but most of it stems from frustration over how stupid a lot of people are and how current systems fail in so many ways.

gay(not the homo kind) lovey dovey wholesome fantasies and weird ones too

you mean autogynephilia?

this dream is so hopelessly easy to realize, you have absolutely no reason not to do it
unless you are just attention whoring, like everyone saying "i so want to kys, you guys"
kys fag

An ideal world where I didn't get drunk and pass out on the bed in my new place after just getting the keys 2 years ago.

My gf at the time wouldn't have walked out in a huff got drunk and cheated on me. When I found out it marked the slow death of a really happy time in my life in hindsight.

cuddling with a faceless sweetheart who unconditionally loves me.
At night, she snuggles up tight to me, resting her head on my chest. I can almost feel the warmth. And yet here I sit, friendless and alone, too feeble to try to break out of this state of being. I feel empty, alone, and powerless to change it, but at least I can still imagine what it could be.

Attached: itsthekindoftiredsleepdoesntfix.jpg (316x311, 45.41K)

I was playing a game with this sorta-femcel? She was into girls but didn't have much of a sex drive. Super religious area so could find anyoen to lesbanate with. Played nightly, petered out when she got a new job that kept her busy. I miss the company of someone like me, who was a cute girl besides. Never told her I had a crush on her because she was into girls, why get rejected for no reason?

Anyway, two night ago I had a dream which I inflated her breasts to the size of fucking beachballs because thats my fetish lol.

I don't deserve love

>autogynephilia
no you sicko

Traveling indefinitely. I recently came to the realization that even if I won the lottery I wouldn't actually spend it on a fancy Victorian house like I always thought I would. A home feels too permanent and I ultimately don't want that for me. Ideally, I'd like to spend the rest of my life living in hotels and inns wherever it is that I go.