Why the fuck are all of you robots obsessed with women?

Ye would enjoy your life more if you just focused on your personal interests and on your bros. If you really want to reject the social hierarchy of chads and incels or whatever the fuck you retards call it, don't fall for the idea that a relationship is the be-all and end-all of happiness. It's not. Just live your life instead of chasing women. Everyone has a natural aptitude for something. So get off your ass and try things. A good hobby will make you infinitely happier than a girlfriend.

Attached: 3M-Paint-Project-Half-Face-Respirator-6211PA1-A-NA.png (1301x1000, 699.9K)

>If you really want to reject the social hierarchy of chads and incels or whatever the fuck you retards call it
If they did that their lives would be meaningless OP

too soon lol. They are retards who couldn't find anything else to do even if their life depended on it. Like I bet most of them don't even plays games, or watch anime. Just complain on the internet.

>heckin get a jobberino

>hobbies make me happy so they must do so for you
>a hobby will replace your need for genuine human emotional connection
>A relationship isn't be-all end-all of happiness
I know it's not, but you're just recommending I stop trying and die alone.

Have you ever tried a hobby? Our modern world frames romance as the epitome of happiness, but if you try a real hobby (not involving a computer) I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. And I'm not writing off emotional connection either. Friendship is just an easier, less dramatic, and more stable way of fulfilling the human need to socialize.

Yes. Cooking, writing poetry, drawing, guitar, creative writing, animal keeping, and exercise. I do not value friends because the emotional connection is far too shallow, and it is far from stable. I have BPD, though, so I'm probably just mentally ill. My point is, that won't fix things for everyone.

Absolutely. but we need to stop acting as though women are the only path to happiness.

I'll concede that point, I have no idea what can make others happy, I just hate when people propose hobbies as a cure-all. I'll agree to reach that middleground.

I could go my whole life without a relationship but I've been unbelievably horny since I was 12. If I don't jack off twice a day I can focus during the day and at night I'll be woken up by dreams about women and my own boner.

I can't sleep.

I can't enjoy my hobbies.

>wake up
>lift
>practice foreign language
>go sprinting/make a drawing/spend time with family
>crushing loneliness hits the very moment I take a break

Run for office.

there was supposed to be an image of jfk attached what the fuck

I would legalize prostitution so I could just pay for it without anxiety about cops.

I have no fucking interests or friends, I never had a hobby
I just want to fill a womb with baby cream
That's literally the only thing I can think about all day. Filling a womb. Millions of millions of years scream at me to create more humans, every hour of the day.

Continue doing what you love like the chad you are

Attached: artworks-2bb53PB4Nu6ZhgDp-5J8h2g-t240x240.jpg (240x240, 7.32K)

i'm able to do that for about a year before i need the physical presence of another human. i imagine these folx have similar experiences.

You aren't going to hear much from the one's who aren't.

"grass is greener on the other side"
they crave what they couldn't get, and now feel sour grapes

>A good hobby will make you infinitely happier than a girlfriend.
lmfao imagine actually believing this holy shit
absolute fucking delusion

yeah bro its not like virtually every human being who doesnt have fucking schizoid personality disorder considers friends and romantic relationships an important part of their lives. its just "grass is greener" bro
youre a fucking idiot