I have spent over 3000 dollars on anime figures since 2018

i have spent over 3000 dollars on anime figures since 2018

Attached: tenor.gif (650x400, 1.06M)

Where have you been yuno? I've had nobody to be hateful towards since you went on hiatus.

I'm always shocked when I see people post their collections because it adds up so quickly

shit dude you could have financed a trip to nippon with that and bought the real thing there

>the real thing
Your waifu isn't real retard. She never will be

why not just invest into 3D printing ? I bet in the longer run it would be cheaper and would you give minor new hobby. There is even an entire board dedicated to it last time I remember

I don't know what the secondary market looks like. Can you resell them? Maybe you can get like $150 back?

super busy desu
im addicted to buying figures :( i have like 30 on preorder rn
im going to japan next year hopefully if they are open for tourists

unfortunately I pay a higher price for a lot of the figures I want bc they are old but I got some ones for like 10$ that are selling for hundreds now

>super busy desu
I hope you get raped in Japan by a fat ugly bastard.

naisu desu

im taller than most Japanese men ill deck him desu and make him lick my feet

That's fucking awful
+1

no one is talking about waifu here moroooon
you go there and buy whore

That's not very Hatsune Miku of you.

hatsune miku loves to deck and kill rapists

big if true.
original

show us the collection dick head.

Attached: adorable.jpg (1080x1080, 137.74K)

do not be rude and so demanding user u make me cry

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?
I wish I had that much for a shrine of my wife.

Attached: 1650976515611.jpg (736x634, 76.4K)

its not bad i really enjoy buying figures actually:D its just not good for my wallet haha
and does ur wife have any official figures of her?

Yes but I'm 20, never had a job and only recently started getting bux. Her franchise pretty much ended after the movie in 2021, which never screened in my city, which means I missed her graduation ;_;

Attached: karenandhonoka.png (546x301, 167.84K)

im 19 but I do art commissions and 1 art commission usually costs the same as 1 figure so everytime I finish a commission I just buy 1 figure :D

Haven't looked on myfigurecollection or anything of the sort but I imagine most of her stuff would be either too overpriced for my liking or in the hands of owners who don't want to part with them :x
I have been thinking of getting a custom fumofumo of her made though.

i would check buyee mercari/ami ami pre-owned section and then also look in the comment sections of myfigurecollection
since she isn't very popular her figures will probably be more expensive but you might get lucky
im making a custom nendoroid of myself so I can take pics of me and miku together lol