I'm going to Pakistan and getting an arranged marriage next week despite being agnostic...

I'm going to Pakistan and getting an arranged marriage next week despite being agnostic. I'm a 29 year old KHHV robot and I'll be larping as a devout Muslim

Attached: jdroo9n1hd531.jpg (606x332, 32.91K)

wish christians did that, i wouldn't be an incel then

Based. Enjoy your wife. Remember to convert to Islam to get 4. U wish I converted in my youth.

enjoy the stench of curry

Congratz user!
Being agnostic is not that bad.
You can still be a decent muslim

It's either that or loneliness. Girl is really cute too, it was amazing how many girls were open to marrying me. I'm half white since my mom is German American and I practically had 10 girls willing to marry me so I just chose the prettiest one available. I guess the same way women just select chads given the opportunity

God is the one who arranges marriages. Talk to your Father more.

So why did God create woman to desire chad alone and make us non chad?

You crazy fuck I'm cheering for you.

If you desired God instead of women, then there would be plenty of women in your life attempting to ruin it.

Holy cope. My God. A man can't desire women as well as God in seperate ways?

Nice. There are some smokin hot women in Pakistan. I've unironically daydreamed about going there to do humanitarian work and wife-up a qt 3.14 local

Your grandparents by her side must be proud...

Are you of Pakistani origins yourself? It's fairly ez to get this stuff set up without even going there. It's crazy, I regret not doing it the moment after I graduated college. I was stuck with my hopeless romantic ways for far too long
They don't really mind her marrying a Pakistani man. My parents did divorce though and my step dad is your typical WASP richfag

Can a Balkan Slav do this?

No, I am literally paternally Pakistani. I couldn't even do this myself in some other regions my dad is not from. Country is super strict with marriage stuff

It's over for me, I've lost all hope

If you desire women more than God, you don't really love God.

You always got SEA bro

I am also a paki muslim, but I was born in the uk and have lived my whole life in the uk.
I wouldn't want an arranged marriage though. And I think I'd rather be white.

How did you pull it off? Might fly to Pakistan myself.

I'm paternally Pakistani. My uncle arranged it it all, I just told him I really want a wife. Took a couple of photos, asked for my career, etc. then he sent them to some older matchmakers in Kashmir and then, I got like 10 women seriously interested in a month, I simply chose the prettiest. We skyped a couple of times and then, we agreed to get married

>I'm paternally Pakistani.
So only pakis can get this?

Dude being Pakistani must be awesome if it comes with an arranged marriage failsafe