Anons, what are your thoughts of the afterlife?

Anons, what are your thoughts of the afterlife?

Atheists, Agnostics and religious people are welcome.

I pretty much believe that we will step into a void of nothingness, no heaven or hell.

I will accept everything but just not being reborn, one horrible life was enough.

Attached: 1649230380051.jpg (750x922, 585.24K)

I kinda remember when my consciousness came in when I was 3 or 4. It was dark before that, I felt nothing. And I believe after death, it will be the same as that, I will feel nothing for an unspecified amount of time until consciousness kicks in again. Death is not something to be feared but respected.

Just because I was seed of hatred who wished death upon all the world doesn't mean that I should have to suffer eternally. If God ever came down from his lofty throne to experience this rotten world he would arrive at my exact conclusions. Just fucking dissolve it all back into light. Let me rest in a sea of photons.

i think when we die we become rich person's kid. every rich person in this world is actually reincarnated and knows what happens after they die. there might be some kind of procedure about how rich you will be like if you were a dick your whole life, you just dont get reincarnated instead you float in emptiness. if you were a good dude, you become someone who is rich as fuck.

Yo fuck u poser.
>won't accept reincarnation
Deal with it faggot. Your willingness to accept truth has no effect on its truthfulness.

God like wtf. The one thing that actually makes sense...you won't accept.

Just read the bible until u feel okay about yourself child

Atheist.

After this meaningless life concludes we will return to the eternal void from which we came.
Energy in energy out.

Attached: 1653523885222.png (900x900, 1.29M)

>the bible makes sense.

the bible and all theology for that matter is copium.

Attached: 1653565925158.png (512x512, 265.85K)

The part about how it's reincarnation and there's no hope is correct. The way out is to run from the light when you die and not believe any of the Demiurge that pretend to be your waifu.

Ofc its copium. OP doesn't want to consider reincarnation, he snot interested in a pursuit of truth. Or he'd consider all possibilities. Op wants comforting lies. So Bible.

Stfu with your /x/ bullshit its as unfounded and unprovable as any religion.
>no way out
Ever consider the way out the society that first wrote about reincarnation proposes?

You might have to, oh no....
NOT BE AN UNETHICAL PIECE OF SHIT

my God..... What unfair demands our sadistic creator has placed on us wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Let me rephrase.
**reincarnation also is copium and bullshit**

I just hope that it's the same as falling asleep forever, but knowing my luck I might reincarnate as a gay man in russia
The concept of reincarnation is pure torture, same as the concept of an afterlife in general, it's mockery of the highest order

k reddit spacer enjoy reincarnating after the "spirits" convince you you have to go back to atone for wrongdoings and to complete some goal that's never explained

Ever heard of Jesus?

I like to think it's a Matrix where you control your perception.

My thoughts?
After Life is LFE.

Attached: 1477081173148.gif (503x354, 1.93M)

Ever heard of Santa Clause? Check mate athetits.

I'm tempted to start copypasting my own stuff, because it's always the same answer for this.

If there's no god, I sail into the sunset. Knowing I did my best, even though nothing mattered. I made it matter by doing my best and that's it.

If there is a God, I can already tell I will die blameless, and He will have no real choice but to give me what He owes me finally. I'm gonna cash in my Chips and get my own universe where I will finally create an actual Good set of natural laws. I'm not sure if I'll be freaking lolis, but there could be lots of that. We'll just have to see I guess.

God may try to tempt me to stay in this universe by offering me the role of Satan or Jesus. God will probably ask me to help fix this experiment-gone-wrong of a world He made. Right now, I want to just decline and get my own Place, but maybe God will guilt trip me into staying longer by saying all those new people could have been helped by me. I'll guess 60/40 I just decline, but very hard to know without seeing the offer from Him.

we're all gonna die! we die, and then we die again!

To be honest, I never really thought about it. Since I grew up in an irreligious household, it was not a topic that ever came up. While I do find the topic interesting now, it is still not something I really think about in the context of what will happen to me personally when I die.

I think void of nothing sounds comfy though. It would be nice to be able to simply fall asleep forever once everything is over.

Eat a dick faggot, the last thing I want is to be trapped in the cycles of guilt like a fucking rat for eternity.

Nothingness is true peace. The reality we live in everyday is literally chaos. Nothingness is peace at last. Self Rightous Christians are so scared of death that they refuse to accept that what we live in currently is nothing short of hell. Knowing that why would you ever want to live again? I am ready for the time I simply do not have to deal with any of this, finally. I wait for it.

Attached: de4exm4-39471412-0309-436b-a571-2f7bd23ce162.jpg (600x480, 53.46K)

My understanding of the Christian outlook is more that their glass is half full when it comes to suffering in life. A truly devout Christian does not fear death because they know that they will be rewarded for being able to endure the hardships of life without compromising their values. They absolutely acknowledge that life is suffering, it is just that the idea of it being all worth it at the end is what keeps them going. Christians fear peaceful oblivion because it would mean that all the hardship was for nothing, even if nothingness is preferable to damnation.

That's actually a really good point.
I don't understand it but it gave me something to consider. i don't understand why people are so afraid of life being with out meaning or purpose. At least not in some grand objective sense. Why must we be the anthropocentric center of everything? Why? I don't get it.
Life is meaningless and with out purpose. Why is that not ok to these people?

Can they not go on with out having a greater reason for the suffering?

Attached: 1651978784572.jpg (640x586, 43.43K)