Post everything you hate about women

Post everything you hate about women

Attached: 103461914231663.png (640x730, 263.6K)

they're stupid and retarded and I fucking hate women

I don't, but I specifically hate middle class and rich white women and my hatred increases the older they are.

this is pretty specific. is it because of your mom? was she a suburban white whore?

The fact that they've all rejected me

I hate how weak they are yet they have the nerve to tell everyone they are strong

Attached: 1523940394051.webm (476x266, 765.67K)

I despise their inherent masochism. How can any woman feign dignity? They are all meatholes made to be raped and beaten.

It's unbelievable they take pride in being a cum toilet

The trans gf application poster gave me a boner with my mom in the room behind the japanese paper wall

I hate that they cheat on every white guy with Big Black Cock. Only betabuxxers will disagree.

Hate woman for being woman

they are allowed to get away with a lot of scummy behavior because their lives are somehow more valuable

They're lying manipulative bitches.
Picrel makes me literally happy.
I hope one day I get to bash a woman's brains out like this.

Attached: 1654058579510 (1).gif (250x188, 1.95M)

distract & divide bros, take your mind off what's important. nothing inherently wrong with them but dont fucking think about them

Only some one who has never been on the receiving end of a woman's seething bi-polar rage could say something this ignorant.

Attached: 1654051352257.gif (500x281, 1.65M)

They lie so naturally and effortlessly it makes me sick. Women are like vampires and the truth is holy water and garlic.

Attached: ring ring.png (472x353, 128.69K)

just dont fucking interact with them retard. thats my fucking point. if you hate women, stop trying to fuck them, dipshit

>nothing inherently wrong with them but dont fucking think about them
Seeing contradictions here

>Stop thinking goy

>You will own nothing
>You will love nothing
>You WILL be happy

Attached: 1652544995235.png (698x487, 238.81K)

Quads of dystopian truth

Nice.

Beetle burger with extra dung

There is no harm to *you specifically* if you get a job or a hobby and don't obsess over your retarded obsession with sex. Build a fucking model rocket or something its that easy

I bet women are the ones who drove ol' Ronnie to blow his head off.

when the fuck did I say own nothing? you can just get a fucking life, it's what any well-adjusted person would do. and if women are so awful, then how will they be any better than dudes at making you happy?

>just avoid over 50 percent of the world population, bro!

I think the thing i hate most is just how much time men spend fixating on them. They are obsessed with women and it's just sad to see so many mens lives and other friendships just mean nothing to them because of everyones fixation on women.

Whorres btfo

Unfathomably based
Doesn't Matter how proud and who the female is she'll always get on her knees for some chad and become his toilet, there's no way I can ever respect any woman in the world except my mom coz she's the toilet that spawned me

it's not about sex you mindless fucking coomers. Jesus christ. Are you fucking moronic zoomers so far gone that you have no concept of intimacy what so ever? Do you know what it means to love and be liniment with some one? Do you even understand that?

And you you fucking faggot. You're missing the point of what I am saying. Humans are biologically inclined to seek out partners and because of the current state of society women are allowed to get away with being complete sluts which leads to them being able to manipulate men to achieve their own ends with out ever once regarding the feelings of the men they abuse and people like us the just the end result of that.

Never mind the virgin 30 year olds who never had a chance to begin with who have never had an intimate relationship in their lives who were doomed from the start. I really feel bad for those guys.

You can't just expect people to accept the loneliness. I refuse.

Much in the same way I reject modern capitalist nightmare of rental exploitation. Dystopian coomer society. Burn it all down fuck rosties.

jesus christ, I'm saying that if you hate women so much why do you try to interact with them instead of just ignore them?

>it's not about sex
Would you marry a woman who would not have sex with you?