From other tread that timed out

>Why do trannies put zero effort into passing these days? It's literally guys just dying a streak of their hair pink and then going 'that's it I'm a woman now'.
Hardly anyone would be bothered by trannies if they looked like the guy in pic related. Why aren't they trying harder?
that's all it takes for you to be labelled as a tranny, then society just calls them mentally ill and they end up just being seen as byproducts of bullying and ill will, what is real? Matrix tranny director
It's like with the art hoes, as much as people try to be free they're part of an insane system
there's n words then there's black people
there's lgbtq and there's tranny
it's a dark joke thing I think like with art hoes and motoko and the matrix, they're like kind of something but not really
we all failed to be god in a way yet in an insane way we already are, there's no truth there's just like truth or shadow truth

Attached: 0e2f6ec5adb568c535e6a86799a1656d.gif (500x375, 360.47K)

also you have to give that guy that does debunking video props, in the trump world it wasn't easy to go against alpha beta narrative

people hate trannies so much but it's a psychopathic world now, peopel simply live in false realities, but you have to simply just keep enduring, it's clown world and we're all sinners worthy of eternal torment and if hell didn't exist "they'd invent it" or something like it, a lot of that is in madness, there's so much manipulation and games though that you may never know what's been taken from you and what's been given to you and what you are and free thinkers end up being deep slavers at the end of the day people don't care, it's all about power

it is just the old world fighting back, systems of slavery, bullies, autists, ect. loss of innocence games,...and that's how they get you, you think you shouldn't be in it but then you're just a part of a games that never ends and in clown world people play with all kinds of leveragings, we're all in too deep and even if you aren't I'll just assume you are even if it's just spreading my shadow so I have something to pull strings with, a lot of power is just spreading madness and calling it normal when it's normal and insane when it's insane, hurting yourself to hurt others

a lot of women want is to fight their own feminine nature anyway and a lot of trannies just get the meme version of female but a lot of females get that as well, who knows what's up and down and then it's just the old world fighting back against the relativity world

it's so easy to fall into some shit

That's the deal people do with Nietzsche meme, is that he didn't really hate god, he just hated Christians and everyone does, it's all just subjective people simply don't understand that because it's all tied into power, a lot of life is simply could've fooled me, peopel can just do drugs and change reality in surprising ways but then the goal posts move and all kinds of cause and effects happen, ruling in hell type of thing, have a traumatic event and then the mentally ill people are all just trying to use trannies like human sacrifices for power, if you give the enemy an in they'll use it, and it's all like religious sins more than the real the unreal then is what you have to really fear, thoughts are real kind of stuff and even that can be ironically messed with. It's all about your deal and what you believe.

but like with say a political movement like the trump movement a lot of the peopel really don't like eachother it's just a jewing, it's the shadow of humanity

once something becomes this or that then you're stuck, reality just changes, the rome dictator complex is a deep way of seeing something in everything

wanted posters
>"I've seen your face"
twas merely madness and then mad people get mad and call it an iq problem then iq problem call it a dominance issue and so on, once you try and control your thoughts so does it, its' the zen thing and people really want you to know that you lose every conceivable outcome, it's a deep game because a lot of it's built of faith but it's that you already already already lost

I guess my thing is that it's nothing new and we don't really have an excuse, we simply were fucked with because it was allowed, alls fair in love and war then it's just the right holding off on the truth that they made you a tranny and the like god thing, peopel can't handle much chaos and if they can they don't tolerate in others or they're absolutely perfect in how much they just enough it, eventually you realize if the trap is that perfect it's not real but through art we act out horrible things we're just that good at holding to an ego but if the whole system is fucked then who knows?

I guess my point is people are so naive about how bad life is, what am I really trying to say, avoid being a slave but it's just using life to get you on some horrible metaphysical hook

telling the truth if it's obviously bad is not the right move but ofc "you never know" but you should know

I guess my point is once something is then it always is but I can see how memories can be hooked up to a conscious system to alter them against you

people really don't know how deep it is, they just simulate knowing it but there is a real living hell they can end up in and people they know are responsible but if you give it an opportunity then you will be eaten and then you're a depressed person for saying the obvious but depressed peopel aren't always to be empathized with some of them are just unwitting servants or ones that know they're just being ironic

and trump changed his name from drumpf and promoted nationalism we elected a germ and it was just about racism to a lot of peopel, it's just that hard to believe so many peopel were duped but his entire game is duping fools now nobody has what they want

my point is stay out of politics and religion officially if you want a comfy life because those things drag peopel down a lot and yolo, one sin lasts a lifetime and people unconsciously know the game they're playing and if there's something like ego death for instance peopel use it all the time or they alter it but people don't really know how powerful it is so they're also trained to nomatter what protect it and this game does not care

a little cause and effect goes a long way and that become "natural morality" or karma or sin, but was that really what it always was even? they all make you kys

this site and it's schizo culture as well is just some old thing, even connecting trannies to gits for instance is something I don't objectively believe but it is all kind of an eastern thing about a certain spiritual state where man and woman are one, then they just call it the child and so on because western egoism needs to be protected and I realized always people are using whatever they can to hold the world hostage

for instance anarchy and statism, chaos and order, then you just end up a bad version of one or the other yup yup yup yup yup yup yup

you let a parasite in imo and people are autistic about that but in the political horse shoe way that's also a circle it's all just a game and so killing kids is acceptable too because it's so outlandish but that's just another layer of manipulation

or like with jung stuff and madness
you will probably regret it, it's all old info and even if it's a delusion it's still real until you learn to "lie" for freedom as well, it's all just to push you over the edge and that's a horrible thing but then the shadow of humanity doesn't care and normalizes it

people are both horribly separated and inseparable and that's both logic and madness, it has to be a game though so they can say you chose to lose because you're a faggot basically and for a brief second or more that might be true

or even with the "school shooter" thing that goes back decades now, and from that peopel will simply punish you for what they did and then it's just "you're like one" and someone someway the ego death people know and work together even though they're probably total enemies to crucify you, you can't listen to everything

ever wonder why you can't draw and if you get into it it's the root of problems the order the universe and it's like an artificial thing, some peopel are just geniuses some become them and peopel like trump actually just hurt society because it's just taking advantage of people who are different

the alpha beta thing for instance is powerful because it's true and simply to escape that you probably have to be crazy at this point and it's like you're free but you're not is a common way to get the anti clown world trick to you because it's the post nam society and even beyond that peopel are always just trying to go back but you can't conflate your innocence and their innocence and a lot of what is real are just sort of like sepheroth from ff7's power, people just instantly through the mind build false realities that become real and even the power to draw a picture is a "gift" it's crazy but it's not crazy at all as well, it's just you are trash

the only reason trump got elected was mass manipulation and on a deep scale but it was also them for the sake of argument just being crazy and doing it themselves to themselves but my point is what animates your body through trauma depending on what you " know to be true" can make you essentially what is a slave

simple and cruel is a what the people like and like genies in the bottle what could have been is just what it is, people's lives fueled by slave power and that is godlike power

also my point is once you're in too deep things change, you are no longer a human being with credit then you know what really at stake but if there's a problem peopel will give it to you and force you to cope because they're psychopaths and if you really let them in you're dead because to say an anti communist it's just obviously human nature or the grand nature of life itself even

but once you know in that special way then you really understand it but it's probably just to set you up for a fall

anyway back to civ 6 and chores

Attached: 2dac6d02440300b299561093b5de5ea0.jpg (564x975, 107.65K)

my point is like with people going on with the global consciousness about nostalgia even that there's certain things you just don't get back if you lose them and peopel really just hate freedom if they hate trannies but ofc there are bad trannies but a lot of the satanic stuff is just the shadow of humanity that crept in for anything at all because they also want to play the game of deals because nobody really goes all the way

even say something like a simple code and understanding it is this monopolized thing
I realized in a lot of ways there's no real creativity ofc it's everywhere but it's also nowhere as well and losing that is a huge defeat potentially, but some people want to be cured of it

like getting over something, then peopel simply wait on the other side of your cope and are already devaluing it, the depth of the problem is immense

alright so perhaps it's some trannies are the "I can't keep myself separate from other identity thing" and some are not that problem but even the identity issue is what is just part of exploitation, peopel your whole life will tell you you're not whatever it is, being a woman is just an identity to attack as well, some trannies are in conflict and some are not

and there's the whole betas should become trannies thing, it ends up becoming a purity cult and perhaps it should partly

>we've hit the trannies aren't as good as they used to be phase of the timeline

Lmao peak degeneracy

How bad are we gonna let this get before we turn it around?

They don't have to. They can even just label themselves as trannies and get infinite orbiters, just for even hinting that they could be feminine. Femininity is the human God, the only purpose of the human race and the only thing they value. Nothing else.

I guess we're like pro lgbtq anti abortion people now in the us, but I think it's like what biden said that we're in an inflection period in a lot of way but more like just simply millennial man children getting churned out of the system and waking up to how retarded they are
the incel thing was a deep problem for everyone, the problem is if you think it then it exists in some form or another but it's a chicken and egg thing with thought crimes and if that's the system that might be all there is if you're fucked with just right

trannies kill themselves in the us a lot for some reason and it's pretty obvious they're bullied or messed with in some way

>20 posts
>3 posters
Is this what is meant by "rent free"?

Attached: The_sleep_of_reason_produces_monsters.jpg (806x1200, 391.5K)

anti abortion peopel are just trolls though, they literally convince people they're murderers or want to but they also hate the usa and trump lost so even though the overturned roe v wade they're still kind of losers, my point is they do that to everything and eventually you realize they are just crypto nazis but then they just call everyone else that

I diagnose you with schizophrenia. Now go see a psychologist and get medicated.