Why are so many fembots against pegging?

Why are so many fembots against pegging?

Attached: 57c9cc9839826.gif (278x170, 1023.37K)

If you actually stop being so horny you'll see why, but I think girls loose their interest if they literally eat your ass.

My gf likes it rough, I need to slap, hang her, like any woman want, to be treated like a slut, so they don't need this

it's fucking gay, it means that the boy is a homo, and likely to fuck other fags on the side and infect you with some STD

I'm ok with it, but I'd only peg the man I was with if he wanted me to

>sex between opposite gender is gay

I want to peg my bf but he wouldn't let me. I want nothing more than to grope his fat ass and peg the fuck out of him

How do you feel about him also crossdressing?

Probably for very similar reason of why most men are against being pegged.
They ain't into it and doing such a thing would be a major turn off.

Not really my thing, but I don't mind

It's the only thing I want I want in life

>tfw no fujo gf that gets off on pegging me

>I'm ok with it
L O N D O N

I'm not in london, sorry user.
I am in the UK though

i don't wanna watch a girl fucking a guy i wanna watch two dreamy boys fuck each other,,

Would be better if she watches you get fucked by a man with a thick cock. Actually it would even be BETTER if you just get fucked by a man with a thick cock and there's no woman around at all.

if i wanted to have a penis, i would be a tranny. if i were a tranny, i would kill myself. both because i'd rather die, and because of statistics.

if i wanted to be the one fucking somebody else with a fake penis, i'd be a dyke.

Attached: E4EmCuCUUAAnYJY.jpg (3201x2070, 548.32K)

because we don't want to give men pleasure

based but also peg me anyway femoid

where can i find a gf that's into this? all girls i ever fucked were boring NPCs who only want your typical choking and fucking like literally every foid.

Unironically met him from here from an old thread I created here around a year ago when I got his discord. Your best bet is just looking for the right sites or something and just talk. He's a fellow switch but he wouldn't let me do stuff to his butt so idk

i genuinely doubt i'm gonna find a gf in my general area on this shithole. finding someone in europe is already hard let alone in my country. i only have normie tinder.

@_____@ i wanna get fucked so bad and just be a high pitched falsetto whimpering whiny goop shivering from girl love against my prostate ah so amazing lovey dovey bonding experience just trust falling into every thrust ravaging my insides, it gets my heart horny

Attached: being at her mischievous mercy it's too much i'll blush. i just want her to churn my guts and make me stick my tongue out like i do when fingering, and i wanna be petted while i cum.jpg (1052x1351, 663.94K)

I wish to meet a girl like you irl. Why girls like you are so rare?