Question for femanons/fembots

Would you ever become a sugarbaby or a trophy wife for a rich but unattractive male?

Attached: screenshot_2016-02-04-19-05-23-1.png (1000x1519, 1.54M)

What's unattractive about that hunk?

>he belives in the fat ugly bastard nonsense

I'd marry him but as soon as I get the marriage and I convinced him not to get a prenup, I'm running away with whatever money I get because fuck staying with some fugly moid :)

Do that to me then

I care more about personality so yes, I would.
But only if he has a good personality

Depends, what's your salary and net worth? I'm not wasting my time on some regular bum from here and I want proof

Why are you so entitled femoid

Don't care + didn't ask + plus you're an incel. Show me proof or fuck off

Does that mean we'd get to fuck a lot first or will you withhold sex from me?

Are you going to cough it up or not?

Women rights were a mistake

Too bad you'll be rotting away in your shitty basement and dying alone lol

You are wanting to marry for money

Cough what up? Yeah, I'd pay you a monthly allowance but I'm not retarded enough to give you half my net worth lol

Marriage has been failing and you do realize times are going to shit, right? Besides, you'd do it too if you were an attractive woman and knew your advantages
Sure, if you want, I can pretend to love you. I can be a good actress if I wanted to and make you change your mind with given time. Thats what they all say

yeah i had a rich old old man who paid me $3000 a month to suck my dick once a week. it was pretty nice until i got bored of dealing with him and moved to a new country.

tfw pinkpilled

Wtf does that even mean? You incels like to make up new words everyday I swear

Are you cute? Lol, idk... how much would you want me to pay you monthly?

An actually attractive woman could marry for love

as a fat ugly bastard
is fat ugly bastard a memed type of attraction ?(whether in reality or not)

How much do you earn? Honest...
I could do that when I find it after I get the money and run dumbass. Its called playing the game right

My salary is $200k a year

It's just smt ugly dudes like to self insert in in hentai

How do you play this game right if you brag about your true intentions. Are you a retard?