Get a trade job

>get a trade job
>immediately start getting bullied and yelled at by extroverted chads/boomers

you told me this was supposed to be a good job for robots

Attached: pepe worker (Medium).png (784x768, 475.47K)

there is no such thing as a good job for robots. All employers preferentially try to hire extroverted normalfags, since that's what the people doing the hiring are.

hows the pay?
do you get to do a lot with your hands? that usually helps with other things

Learn your fucking job and stop fucking up and they will be nice to you and stop yelling at you.

lol who the fuck told you it was a good job for robots? trades are typically filled with boorish normalfags.

for SMART robots, stupid frogposter

Hope you enjoy your beer, car, sports and celebs.
Those are now 70% of your daily conversation for the foreseeable future. The rest is about who fucked up and for a good while that will be likely you

>boorish normalfags
That's largely a meme and what a pampered mama's boy would see from the outside looking in.
From what I can tell, tradesmen are just fucked up salt of the earth type people.

That's just human behavior. You have to learn to adapt or just go live inna woods.

Corporate desk jobs are no different; only it's women talking about their kids or bitching about nothing.

Attached: billionaresandpoliticians.jpg (500x383, 36.24K)

>Corporate desk jobs are no different
Somewhat worse actually, as you add intense backstabbing and deep kowtowing to the "who fucked up" pile

>fucked up salt of the earth type people.
aka boorish normalfags

yeah offices can get very cliquey. call centers feel like high school 2.0.
probably the best bet for a robot in this era is an online job.

>From what I can tell, tradesmen are just fucked up salt of the earth type people.
I weld and know several guys who smoke meth, or at least did smoke meth. There is quite a bit of normal fagging though, all these guys do all day is brag about how much they fuck, whether it's true or not.

I never went the tradesmen route because we were largely taught to think blue collar people are dumbasses, but they're really more human than most wagies.
I get you're some left-leaning bugman but they aren't all that bad. In fact, there are a lot of lanklet reddit type people that get into trades for the meme.

>you told me this was supposed to be a good job
yes, kind of.
>for robots
no

pay's decent, potentially really good if you specialize and do good work in the right place. but you will work your body hard and deal with dunning kruger midwit coworkers at best, if not outright old school bullies that will harass you if you dont vibe with them

Welcome to the 'hazing' portion of your employment.

I had to clean hotel rooms after a group of construction workers... they were all fucking meth heads. Worst messes I've seen in my life in those rooms.

programming is literally a robot job

How exactly are they bullying you and why?

maybe thats what you need? maybe you need to learn to banter back.

This was once true but no longer is; in the 80s and 90s companies needing to hire technical people had more or less no choice but to accept autists or do without. Problem is, there was a huge dot-com bubble and a massive marketing campaign around STEM and now normalfags look at working in tech not as "lmao why would anyone do that nerd shit" but rather as a respectable and well-paid white-collar career. And since there are now extroverted normalfags available to hire for development jobs, companies now demand that. You think the open-plan office shit was a coincidence? They're actively trying to make sure that their workplace is appealing to normalfags and unappealing to autists.

Sounds far fetched.
How exactly are you getting bullied and yelled at?

Just take it in stride and start dishing your own banter, they'll start to like you

said normies will be replaced soon enough by literal robots. and all will be right in the world.