I just want to be loved

Holy shit I just want some one to say they love and appreciate me and accept that back from me too. Why the fuck is it like this?

Attached: 35345e.png (865x639, 296.45K)

Haha me too. Everywhere I look about what to d with my life its like:" Find your purpose bro! Choose your own!" and that is unironically the only thing I care about, but it requires others, and they just DONT want me. Life is suffering.

I just want to be held and look into some ones soul and live my life with them.

Attached: 1654075068039.jpg (1200x1200, 177.33K)

I hope you can be gay then, user. That's my last attempt at this. I tried women long ago and they're just emotionless and soulless to me. Trans and femboys are literally just memes to harvest orbiters and money. Sad because I'm not really attracted to masculine features but I'm having to force myself.

>mfw I am not attracted to masculine traits.
It's over for me. I should just kill myself.

Attached: 1654075673380.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

That's your decision, user. I don't have the will to. Might as well try being gay before you die, though, it makes sense another male would be the only one that could sympathize with your situation. Might be able to find a nice twink or something, although they have inflated smv, too. If you want to talk more about it I have discord or something.

Dude, you're a disgusting groomer

Do you want to be loves by anyone or someone precisely ?

How? For being honest? Anyone that's feminine has drastically inflated SMV, that's just the truth, even trans have God complexes from armies of orbiters. Also, leave, tourist.

I only use free and open source software, user, sorry. but thank you for being kind to me.

You're trying to get some mentally ill guy to date you, groomer.
>tourist
Lmao, faggots are the real tourists here. Do you think people were posting about being fags on r9k back in 2010? Lmao

I want some one who can be intimate with me.
Who can understand the bigger picture. We're all here for no particular reason thrown into life arbitrarily. I want some one who can feel safe in me and me them. I find these people you know?

Amazing people who share this philosophy. Who understand and live in the void that is life. But, just like me, they are fleeting and fickle and as soon as they come they are gone. And I am left alone again. I don't understand why it always happens this way. It's like life itself is teasing me.

Fate is cruel.

Attached: 1653563344420.jpg (447x589, 48.01K)

Where did I mention anything about dating them? I've just experienced very similar things and wanted to talk to them. You say dude and lmao so you're clearly a normie, I don't get why you even come here.

I used to want this but at this point I'm just walking more into being alone, I think at this point I'm just going to see how far down I can go. Something adjacent to what you mentioned was literally my only goal in life but I can't make people not be who they are, and I'm not societally desirable so even if the person I wanted existed, I could never be with them. I think I'm being used to generate negativity for some sort of higher power.

God, you fags make me so horny. I hate every single one of you. Just let me be straight.
>I don't understand why it always happens this way.
Gee, maybe your philosophy doesn't have as much value as you think it does? If literally everyone that agrees with you is fleeting and fickle, what does that make you?

If you don't have any expectation about your gf should look like, it won't be that hard if you talk with some people sometimes... or you can just wait and stay alone mostly.

Lol, I really hate people like you.
What should I do? Stick my head in the sand and be an ignorant dumb ass like the rest of the unthinking majority? Nah, i'm good. I'd rather be alone than with some consumer cattle landwhale or some retard stacy.

No thanks.

Attached: 1653963628322.jpg (728x579, 326.92K)

If you want the illusion of this just find a 3rd worlder. It would be a fake relationship based on transactional things, but that's any modern relationship, and you would hold the power in it until they managed to get away. Worth a try if you can stomach cis women.

If you think there are literally only 2(two) viewpoints humans can entertain, you're the definition of ignorant already. Have fun voting.

I don't think that's what he meant, frankly. He's being a bit faggy but he has a point.

Are you the kind of person someone else would want to fall in love with?

Look, the reality is that we are here, no one knows why we are here or how we got here or what we are here for. No one knows what is going on and everything is trying to kill us and that's scary. Life is struggle and pain with fleeting moments of happiness. Like Sisyphus, we are constantly pushing that bolder up the hill.

People say all the time "Oh be Sisyphus with a smile" but the simple fact is that this deluding yourself after years and years gets really old. It get's old.

Having a women to invest these feelings in, that brings me solace. Some one who can reciprocate my emotions and feel these thoughts and feelings with me and understand these things. That makes life worth living because I am not alone; It shows me I am not alone and that gives me strength.

Attached: 1653271499218.png (259x224, 38.73K)

this is that one short ugly fat bald dude that always posts about how trannies only go for like gigachads or some shit every fucking day for the past two years

What does this even mean? I seriously never get these kinds of questions. What are you implying? That I am being myself and I should be some one other than who I am?

Should I be fake? Should I act like something I am not? Because I think that is really shallow and terrible advice. People should love me for who I am. You people have your priorities backwards.

Attached: 1653566331413.png (842x595, 851.08K)

I just want a girlfriend that's into the idea of having a house husband. Being someone's light in this dim world and refuge is all I can ask for really. I feel fulfilled serving someone and seeing them smile.

Exactly, this user understands.
You said it in a less autistic way than me because I am autistic and can't express my opinions with out being incredibly verbose.

People don't understand, the sex havers, they think sex is all there is to it. It's honestly fucking pathetic. It's like the mcdonalds of relationships. Fast in and out and done.

Quality or Quantity

Attached: 1652580545159.png (645x900, 769.28K)

I mean are you an attractive partner? Not just physically but the way you live your life and stuff.

Think of it this way: if you and all the other guys in your town were given equal consideration, why would a girl want to choose you as her partner over someone else? What do you have to offer as a partner in a relationship?

>people should love me for who I am
If you live your life as a miserable woman-hating incel troll, then no, nobody is going to go out of their way to try to be in a relationship with you. Why would they?? If who you are is someone unworthy of love then it's time to take a look in the mirror.

People often confuse wanting sex over wanting love/acceptance. To know that SOMEONE out there outside of your family notices you, cares for you, and see you for who you truly are is very powerful. Life changing even.