Coming home to your knocked up gf. She made your favorite dinner and wants to just cuddle on the couch with you...

Coming home to your knocked up gf. She made your favorite dinner and wants to just cuddle on the couch with you. You feel her taut belly holding a child made with love. The midwife is coming tomorrow morning for her appointment to check on the baby.

Then you wake up.

Attached: 38209298774_bb00d2e068_c.jpg (598x800, 173.43K)

I want to go back to sleep, I want to just stay in that dream forever.

Attached: 1650408214047.jpg (385x481, 42.41K)

Definitely a dream. Midwives are a scam.

Ain't having my kids born in the woods by some hippie that wants to do it natural. She's getting a midwife to help

i would probably wonder why haven't i married her if she's having my child

>you wake up
Yeah you wake up before the inevitability that you perform a paternity test after the birth and it turns out that the whore cheated on you with some other guy.
I can't fucking trust women.

i feel like i wouldn't pick women that cheat

That's the thing chief, you never know.

I hooked up with a pregnant woman a few times and cuddled, it was great. I told myself that I was the one who knocked her up and it was very nice. Even better is I dont have to deal with a kid since I am not the dad

there are ways you can know for sure

>pregnant white woman

You just know

No you actually can't since almost all women are fucking whores nowadays and the good ones are already off the market by 16 or some other insane bullshit.

women who date as early as 16 is not a good sign that she's a decent partner
and yes you actually can know, if you marry her early and have kids with her immediately she won't cheat on you because there won't be an incentive

You know.. i wanted to have athe same dream.
But then I realized that I'm still too immature to be able to care for another human being.
Even if my gf was up to the task I'd still need to have a decent job and income.
Baby stuff cost a lot of money, as they grow expenses will grow bigger and bigger.
Also you don't just want to have one child, you'd want at least 2 so you need money to provide for your family

Midwives are retarded women. If my wife gets pregnant, we're going to a real doctor.

You wake up and you've been sleepwalking. The heavily pregnant woman you're balls deep in right now is a complete stranger and she's crying.

Midwives were safely delivering babies centuries before doctors came in and made it an industry and the mortality rate went up

>the mortality rate went up
[ OK ]

Sounds like a fucking nightmare. Glad to be awake

Keep telling yourself that chum

>You wake up and you've been sleepwalking. The heavily pregnant woman you're balls deep in right now is a complete stranger and she's crying.
kino horrifying movie scene