Only ugly people do this shit

Only ugly people do this shit.

Attached: 20220601_163330.jpg (2880x2880, 640.91K)

Have friends? Yeah, I guess.

Still has more options than a 6ft tall Aryan male millionaire so cares at this point?

She doesn't even look bad.

I've seen me female profiles that bearely look human (with no bio to make things worse).
The joke is that those girls have a love life that would be the envy of almost any guy.

Kek the truth is harsh but it is the truth.
Cope moids.

>7 likes

Post profile coward

Who cares? Just swipe right like the desperate freak you are.

I don't wanna get banned today.

OP you are a massive faggot.

Keep seething shaniqua.

In all likelihood she has the thing where your best photo is put first automatically on. Incidentally, the photo where it's not obvious who she is, is her best photo.
You shouldnt harbour contempt for someone so unfortunately unattractive.

Lmao who gives a shit about niggers. You're the one out here making threads about ugly ones and then not posting your own profile faggot.

I'm OP, not the guy you replied to, but is 7 likes really that bad? I know girls get 99+ but yknow, I figured that was just the way it is.

Eh, she's young and cute. I'd be happy to start a relationship with her.

Left pic: before she ate them
Right pic: after she ate them.

>You shouldnt harbour contempt for someone so unfortunately unattractive.
She chooses to be morbidly obese.

That is 7 more likes than most of us get

>Only ugly people do this shit.
yeah but it's better than not trying at all. since they're ugly, they have to put effort to make up for it. seen some unattractive people post half-assed pictures that look like they barely woke up. effort posts are at least a sign that they'll try and look socially acceptable even if ugly.

what's she supposed to do? have sad pics of her being a deranged schizo loser that posts on Any Forums all day?

She's cute though OP. Even if all else fails she has hot friends you can fall back on. Are you the same person to complain about not having a girlfriend and then pull this type of shit? She looks far better of than yourself anyway, even if she isn't your type she's someone who could put you in your place. I'd give my left pinky toe for a chance at a girl like this.

I like her smile. She looks like a happy person. I wish we could go to a festival together like in the pic on the right. I'm going to die alone and unloved because of my repulsive genetics. Might as well end it.

Attached: artworks-G1yyhuU1mrfxTVWy-u0LEBw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 73.24K)