Do you guys think incels and robots would make good boyfriends if they were given the chance to be boyfriends?

Do you guys think incels and robots would make good boyfriends if they were given the chance to be boyfriends?

Attached: Otonari.no.Tenshi-sama.ni.Itsuno.Manika.Dame.Ningen.ni.Sareteita.full.3306401.jpg (1434x2048, 297.83K)

I'm not an incel. Also not a robot, at least by this board's standards. I'd still make a terrible boyfriend. I mostly just want someone that I can fuck when I feel horny.

Attached: 1643325749499.gif (300x300, 979.46K)

No, at least in the overwhelming majority of cases

This but I think the few outliers would make really good boyfriends

There are those here who are just lonely and weirdos, but for the most part the people who post here are Bad People who should not go near women

Why do you guys think that? I'm curious, I guess I'd just be so damn insecure and clingy around her but I'd still try to mask it

Certain subpopulations - like the hikkimoris - would be bad boyfriends for lifestyle reasons. If you scratch those guys from consideration, I think that some of the remaining posters would; some wouldn't.

Many of the ones who wouldn't - many a majority - WOULD HAVE made good boyfriends, had they gotten a gf early enough in life. The hostility you hear from them here arises nearly totally from bitterness; if they weren't bitter, there would be no hostility.

>more faggot grooming by discord trannies
dont you guys get tired of this shit? you've been at it for years now.

Robot here, had me a girlfriend I met on soc, lasted almost a year together. Made her a care package of some of her favorite stuff and baked her cookies. Later I sent her a love letter.

Overall I say I was a pretty solid boyfriend.

>There are those here who are just lonely and weirdos
I agree, and I really hope they find happiness someday, though I don't think it's likely especially with all the shitty people both on and off this board dragging them down
Being insecure and clingy aren't bad traits imo, unless you take it out on your partner. I think most of the lonely weirdo robots would be really kind and affectionate to their hypothetical gf, and just want someone to share their weird hobbies and habits with
I don't think hikkis should immediately be discarded, they just take a certain person to love them

Dude wtf are you talking about? I'm not talking about trannies, just normal fucking relationshsips

No, incels would never make good boyfriends till they change their outlook on women

What makes you think incels hold outlandish opinions on women? Seems that a lot of men held similar views throughout history

i would make a terrible boyfriend but so would a lot of guys who arent robots

Im an incel but Ive been on Any Forums boards since 2014
I dont know about other robots but personally Ive self improved a lot and I think Im a 6/10
That being said from my years of isolation and being trash to women has really given me a cynical outlook towards them and my mental health has degraded alot especially when it comes to sex
I try to no fap, and Im reasonably successful at it but when ever I elapse I get violently angry about how much control women have over me
I truly hate women its not even funny. Im glad to be in a profession where you dont see them. But I think Im too far gone to be saved by good feelings and positivity, firstly because women dont do that and secondly its my own problems not some bitches

So no I dont think they can be saved especially not by women

Attached: CCC51DC6-71FB-43B1-8E7B-D8488E4DBE1A.png (608x689, 26.92K)

Oxytocin does wonders bro

No, I wont be using drugs to cope

>Do you guys think incels and robots would make good boyfriends if they were given the chance to be boyfriends?
I am almost certain they would not.

Idk... I'd let her do whatever the fuck she wants to me as long as she gives me some affection. Does that make me a good potential bf?

That mens you'd make a terrible one

only if I get to SPANK your NAUGHTY ass every once in a while. Apart from that Im probably quite caring

Attached: r45qylme76981.jpg (640x868, 199.25K)

Only after lots of spanking to correct their behaviour and unlearn "the red pill" and all that misogynistc bullshit.

Attached: 9f4d8a58aee7f04b9ffd238d1cf5b782.png (3000x3000, 1021.76K)

>unlearn the redpill
Theres no need for that, but there IS a need to retrain YOU to forget about that whole neo-liberalist pro tranny stance and get you back on the right path

Attached: 0j1d7w6f76981.jpg (640x868, 214.08K)