/Creative r9k/

Come share your creative works

Play nice don't make anons feel like this user

Attached: creative.png (1580x966, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwvrcLzz9cw&ab_channel=darkoshine
m.youtube.com/watch?v=11DOE4bViv4
voca.ro/17riKxqh959Z
voca.ro/12LFmz7hl4kf
voca.ro/18GpH03M8oAX
youtube.com/watch?v=kRqXsF8e84g
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 12:25&version=NIV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this one was fun to sing...pretty shit and basic but i fun time singing it
youtube.com/watch?v=WwvrcLzz9cw&ab_channel=darkoshine

no1 wants to play :(

m.youtube.com/watch?v=11DOE4bViv4

>beat tape
>cloud rap

This one is 4 years old and outdated compared to where I'm at now but I still stand by it. I'm probably more proud of the cover art than music.

Attached: IMG_20220601_111658.jpg (1088x1068, 263.03K)

Really spacey and your right the art is gud

voca.ro/17riKxqh959Z
The lyrics are shite but thankfully most of you won't understand them
I like the composition though and I want to work on it again
I should re-record the guitars, I feel they're a bit sloppy

Refreshing to see you post out of character again.

Oh and here's another one where I sort of gave us because I don't know where to take it
voca.ro/12LFmz7hl4kf
If you guys have any ideas...

really like this user, how do you go about making something like this what software if any do u use for the background parts if you know what i mean the synthizizers parts? everything but the guitar and lyrics i mean

Thanks friend! I use Ableton as my DAW (meaning digital audio workstation, other examples include FL Studio, Cubase, Logic etc) and a synth called Massive for most of my synths. I perform the synth parts on my small MIDI Keyboard which is an Akai MPK Mini. To get the swelling effect I automate the filter, meaning I control how "open" the sound is with my knobs. Finally, the drum sounds are samples, hand-picked from individual hits in songs that I listen to. I also have folders of ready-made drum samples and drum loops but I like to stay on the lookout for usable individual hits or fills in songs (meaning only drums and nothing else). I then assemble grooves from these samples

fuck that sounds like too much work but i like the outcome of what you made all fits together nicely doesnt feel awkward

Haha I get you, it is in fact rather time-consuming, especially when you're a lone wolf like me and want to do every aspect by yourself
But you could be making music in every genre you can imagine. Even create new genres, manipulate sound. What would you make if you had the know-how?

i've dreamt some crazy music pieces that are like a flash then theyre gone i dno i feel stuck find it hard to communicate between body and mind(soul?) it takes a lot of practice and work to break down that barrier i was never musically inclined kinda wish i hadnt learnt any of it cause it just ruins the mystery for me when i can breakdown all the parts and see how its built like looking at bricks all day isn't as fun as seeing the whole building kwam

but i might try just dont have the work ethic i dno wht id make and sometimes i enjoy being at the bottom level cause i think if i actually put a ton of effort into something Id want a response from other people for it and not praise or anything but id want to make something that made someone ask questions about something, not that i have the answer they want but just something that would lead me and others down a rabbit hole that is hopefully fulfilling in some way

One thing I do to make songwriting faster is just to bang out a short demo with whatever comes to mind and then add the instrumentation and structure and whatever. Just capture that initial energy and then try to magnify it
Even from what you've just said it works, see exhibit A:
voca.ro/18GpH03M8oAX
Just add drums and synths and voila, a song

ahh man that flairs my social anxiety u singing wht i wrote kek but i see wht u mean

this is good btw
I think you should try singing it louder, opening your mouth more and maybe tune the song a couple steps higher, to help you project your voice more. Even in darker, lower styles like this for instance youtube.com/watch?v=kRqXsF8e84g you can hear the guy putting more power, more vibrato on certain accents. It sounds both powerful and nonchalant

ty appreciate you listening, I dno i get told tht alot online but whenever i try to sing louder it feels off to me and i just dont enjoy it as much maybe one day if i ever try to make it sound like a produced song but its just not my style atm

Good threadable

Attached: fake normie.png (1280x970, 128.75K)

How do I stop living like this. Or is it just autism and childhood trauma?

From some points of view, it's not a bad thing to feel uncomfortable in this world: biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 12:25&version=NIV
I've practiced just being myself more and more, especially immediately when I meet people, but I haven't perfected it.
It's a bad thing to get caught up in that "personality B with friend group C" world, and it's dishonest.
We just have to stop I think. No deeper explanation.

>How do I stop living like this.
Just cut yourself off from normies. Simple as.