OPINION THREAD

Out of morbid curiosity, I'm making this thread so that people on this board can post their opinions on VACCINES
That's really just it
Thank you for your input and sharing your thoughts

Attached: 25gxeu.jpg (640x550, 66.22K)

I am cool with vaccines that are properly tested and have a long proven track record of effectiveness with minimal side effects.

I am not cool with "vaccines" that aren't effective, aren't proven, and have fatal side effect but are being pushed to line special interest pockets as well as test new tech for unrelated reasons.

so mRNA vaccines is what you basically mean

But Anonymous, I took the Moderna covid vaccine and I do not have any side effects or covid.
I am not alone.
It seems that there is now a proven track record.
Keep seething. -1

I hate the coof vaxx that is clearly unsafe in the field. Don't really mind the rest but I'm too poor and too busy to bother paying for one, so whatever. Saves me time and saves me about 100 bucks every time, I never interact with people anyways since I work a fairly solitary job so little chance of me even getting sick these days.
That's all I think. After a few promotions up the chain at work then we'll see if I can spare the money for flu vaccinations and shit going forward.

Vaccines are based. Love not getting the flu after a flu shot, and not having a severe case of covid after 3x Pfizer

I just wish more anti-vax people died

>post their opinions on VACCINES
I don't volunteer in clinical trials.

but isn't helping science advance a good and meaningful thing ?

You said it.
>helping
not forcing, and I'm unbothered to help either.

I am just going to take a guess that you aren't a physically active person and don't put much stress on your cardiovascular system.

Each time you put stress on your heart from now until a few years from now is a roll of the dice.

I'll be sure to take the medical advice of a reddit-spacing retard very seriously.

Better then medical advice from people who want to use and abuse you for profit with no heed to ethics.

Excuse me sir, but how do I know that you're not abusing me for your own benefit right now?
Seems like a case of a rusted out pot calling the kettle black.

>but how do I know that you're not abusing me for your own benefit right now?
Simple.
Follow the money, or lack there of in the case of some user just telling you the truth.

OK. Fox News gets ad dollars by shoving you lies.
Money followed.

all subdermal injections are based on medical ignorance

why are subdermal injections that way according to you ?

Are you implying I work for fox news?

Vaccines are intramuscular retard, not subcutaneous.

You're definitely doing their work, and even worse, you do it for free.

So you are just using fox news as a random boogeyman since you don't actually have a valid response.

Hell, I highly doubt a mainstream media company like fox mentioned anything about the spike proteins or heart failures related to the clot shot.

>I will continue being an unrepentant useful idiot
[ OK ]