>think she wants the D
>today she is happy
>she has passed her exam
>she steps into my personal space
>inches from my face smiling
>grabs me by the shoulders
>playfully starts shaking me

Oh yea, I'm like a brother to her.

Attached: ezgif-3-3376e94602.gif (264x498, 1.73M)

>not friendzoning her first
ngmi

The problem is that touch means two possible things:

>She wants the D
>Her contempt for you is so complete, and she sees you as so totally neutered and helpless, that she feels utterly safe touching you because WTF is a eunuch like you gonna do?

It can be hard to tell the difference between these two things. Unless you, you know, keep in mind your general status with others; if everyone else treats you with contempt or sees you as non-sexual, it is likely the girl that is play-poking you sees you that way, too. Just going with the percentages.

rape solves both problems

calm down glowie

I have no idea about my status really, I have been approached, chased by girls before as well as expected to act like a castrated Mr. Chow.

Attached: butt1644494075209.jpg (359x649, 26.95K)

I have an actual woman friend but it was over the internet so I didn't see her tits for like 6 months and by that point she really was just a friend. She's also one of the only people I can act like a 4chsn faggot around and look at gore and stuff. She's married now but I don't mind, I really see her as a sister I never had, I don't feel attraction to her even though she's objectively like 8/10. It literally feels like looking at pics of my cousins. I wish I could study this phenomenon. When I was 18 I had a female "friend" but I really just wanted to fuck her. But that was irl. I told my friend online once that if we had met irl I probably would've tried to bang her and ruined everything, so I'm glad we met online.

I don't know what my point is here but honestly OP just ask her to a fucking movie and dinner and that will make your intentions clear. Then dick her.

OP here,

I experienced a similliar thing with a girl in high school. She was objectively good looking in the face, she did some modeling, had long legs and some daddy issues and was kinda slutty. She would try and kiss me several times by surprise at parties. The problem was I felt zero attraction toward her, her face was beautiful. But my dick just wasn't there for it.

She thinks you are castrated.

Women do this shit to seduce you OP.
You have to resist it because they want to just manipulate you and abuse you.
Tell them to get fucked.

Attached: 1643254672432.jpg (1080x1080, 85.43K)

Women want to suck the cum out of your balls and lower your testosterone.
OP listen to this.

Femanon here, she prob likes you. She is trying to find non creepy ways to touch you.

Attached: 1652701737476.jpg (825x906, 216.47K)

Don't shit where you eat. How many fucking times do we have to tell you?

You lying bitch, lmao. Women do this so they can lure weak men into their bullshit and then take advantage of them.

Fuck off whore.

Attached: 1613651898.jpg (1200x1286, 185.26K)

This can mean a bunch of things OP and girls do this for a million fucking reasons. She could see you as a sort of intimate/"I feel safe around him" friend, OR she could be flirting with you, OR she's just naturally touchy because of culture or how she was brought up OR she just enjoys teasing, etc. I know a girl who is super physical with everyone, links arms, gives hugs etc, bakes food for everyone and she's just a nice girl who was kicked out of her parent's home when she was a teenager so now she just really wants to give and receive affection. It really depends on the specific individual.

Try gently escalating things and touching her too and see how she reacts.

Or she probably likes teasing him because he's a sensitive shy loser and she gets validation and entertainment out of it
There are multiple explanations, it could mean anything

Op, next time she comes close to you, just take your dick out, and see what her reaction.
Simple as.

Forceful sex with females is consensual if the man consents. Rape is a myth.

>She could see you as a sort of intimate/"I feel safe around him" friend

NOOOO SHE TOTALLY HECKIN FLIRTED WITH ME 10 YEARS AGO WHEN SHE TOUCHED MY ARM!!!!!!!!!11

lmao fr. I don't understand how people on here see women are flowcharts where if you just buy the strategy guide you can predict and guide their behaviour. They didn't spend any time with women platonically growing up so they see them as machines.

it's both bluepillers and redpilllers that will say this. you have threads asking 'has a woman ever approached you -- then guys complain they never experienced this, and t women themselves will say "girls don't approach, look for subtle signs like if she's playing with her hair" .

No you weirdo. I certanily wouldn't touch a creep like you just because I wouldn't even want to risk giving him the wrong idea. Simple as.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (500x495, 36.47K)

Yes you fucking cunt.
You all lie lmao. You know exactly what you are doing and when the time is right you will literally spit us up and chew us the fuck out. in order to save your own ass. Happens all the time. Happened to me recently.

If it wern't for the laws of this land i'd do picrel to your face. You think it's cute and funny to touch people like that and to get our dopamine firing off but it isn't cute or funny. Some people actually want to be fucking loved you stupid bitch. Keep your hands to yourself.

Attached: 1654058579510 (1).gif (250x188, 1.95M)