Hello

I humbly wanna talk to an east asian girl here.

Thank you

Attached: 1648208652053.jpg (800x1200, 107.89K)

I can fuck a girl that looks like this for $50. Damn feels good being a prostitute enjoyer Chad instead of drooling thinking about hot women.

How is your sister doing these days?

DUDE WHERE? PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE. Thank you.

Ok. I'm only partially east asian.

plz stay.. what is your favorite food?

im hapa hello how are you

Grilled steak and shashlik. Why?

i-i n-neverr talked to an asian girl before neither saw o-one

Doesn't surprise me. Where do you live? Asians in my area are a complete rarity so I almost never see them myself.

Let me fuck you please. Name a price

i live in germany.. hey um what asian are you?

Where are you from? Also what's your mix?

Partially chinese and russian living in russia. My dad is from China and my mother is a native Russian. Kannst du auch deutsch reden? I speak german aswell.

wow oh ja ja ich bin deutscher where did you learn it and what other languages do you know? what is your skin color and hair color?

Taught it myself when I was 14. Russian, english, mandarin and french. You? I exclusively speak russian 90% of my time. My skin is snow white and my hair is light brown.

this is impressive you are a multilingual and sound very beautiful... i know a bit of french and english thats it from school :(
what are your hobbies? what does a person like you do?

Fishing, swimming, guns, videogames, 3dcg, programming, boxing, working out, parkour, making food, sneeding, feeding, whatsoever I have tons of interests. Love the beach since we have one in our area & hiking in the wilderness. Post yours now.

this tranny larper constantly posts here but it never leads anywhere because i'm 500% sure if he isn't a catfish then he's literally brick brained autistic with no sense of social cues and would not be dateable in any way. i hope all of you weird thirsty virginistic yellow fever faggots understand that fembots dont exist especially not hapa fembots that want to date you

user, the last time I posted was one month ago. Relax with that nerve climax, you seem to be seething way too much over a post.

That's alot of interesting things. How old are you if i may ask?

I'm an 18 year old

>t. seething roastoid
cut it tiktok karen you will never be able to compete

Attached: 16826337522.jpg (884x792, 299.96K)