Facts: Women in 2022 are NOT looking for a MAN/LTR

This comes from a person living in EE (poland) so may not be the same for you but most likely it is, if you are from the western degenerate society.

Women today are NOT looking for a man for long term relationship/romantic stuff/settling down.
The only ones who wanted this are already taken, since they were in their teens. That was your las chance, when you were 16-18, to find yourself a life partner.

Nowadays women have all they need: jobs, attention from simps online, help and support from the government and chad's dick if they install tinder.
They are not showing up at any public places like parks, cafes, restaurants, pubc, bars, ANYWHERE, which proves they are not looking for anything.
They just install social media and get Chad's dick that way. The other places are full of groups of normies, couples and single guys.

Attached: 1645390151373.jpg (825x1650, 1.17M)

Face it, it's over. You will never be in a happy loving relationship, you will not get sex, you will be lonely.
MAYBE you will be able to take a fat, used up mother of 5 when you are 40 who will hate you, that's it. The only way our ot this hellhole is SEA/SAM/AFR maxing.

So all the inceldom deniers who are telling you it's your fault for not having a relationship, because you don't touch grass get fucked.

Attached: worse_and_worse-2021.jpg (824x836, 354.79K)

I'll probably just go SEA when I'm nearing 30. My height alone should net me a girl 3-4 points higher than any western girl.

I will have a pretty girlfriend or quite literally die trying. No amount of blackpill posting will stop me.

Same. I know it will most likely never happen but I have literally no other choice

This is a interesting phenomenon. You are literally hitting your head on the wall. Dude, stop it. Nothing is going to change and things are getting worse.

With my very average height of 5'9" I'd be in top 10% in Philipines. My almost 7" dick would make me get laid and find a partner easily.
How tall r u?

Attached: finland_incels.png (700x1763, 367.98K)

>How tall r u?
I'm 6'2, white, and a solid 5/10. Some anons have told me im East Asia material instead of SEA but idk. Either way I seen guys comeback with beautiful girls that looked way worse than me.

>You are literally hitting your head on the wall.
I've been through this before. I wrestled for six years. For the first four I got nowhere. I was just too weak, slow and scared to perform. It felt like I wasn't getting better. I got my ass kicked almost every time. And then, bizarrely, I improved. My fifth year I started winning and had a huge improvement over my previous records. Then my sixth year I did really well and was the leader of my team. I went from wanting to quit and give up to being at the top.
Maybe for you nothing will change, but for me it will.
Based. Remember to focus on the positive things user.

>comeback
Yikes, that's a no. NEVER come back with them maybe excewpt for like 1 week vacations to show her your family and that's it. Otherwise they get messed up in their heads like any other western feminist born here.

>Maybe for you nothing will change, but for me it will.
LMFAO I mean you can cope all you want but facts are facts. No amount of self work will change anything as I said.
Can't compare your job situation with dating marked situation we are in now because the former is 95% based on you alone, the other is based in 100% on the other person.

I hate "nordic" women so much bros.

Attached: Scandicels.jpg (704x816, 87.63K)

>Women today are NOT looking for a man for long term relationship/romantic stuff/settling down.

Truth, same around here.
Women are either already longterm-bound or feel "not ready for a relationship" but very ready to get dicked down and get free drinks while at it ever weekend.
>t. west yuro

>facts are facts.
It is a fact that average men have pretty girlfriends. So if I am above average this is achievable for me.

The fact is you are just deluding yourself so that you don't have to take personal responsibility for your failures.

Go find meaning and purpose in your life. Build yourself up into someone worthy of respect. Take radical responsibility and control of your life.
And for the love of god stop seeking validation of women as your primary motivator in life.
There is more to life then women. Build a cool life, then maybe later some girl will want to be apart of it.

user when was the last time you spoke to a woman? Five years ago for me.

Over the internet? Yesterday
In person? Sunday

Attached: 1652921394884.png (720x538, 520.19K)

>not ready for a relationship
In other words "I want to make money and get railed by different chad each weekend".
Edit: Just read your entire post and you say the same thing, okay, great minds think alike.

Read my OP.
>The only ones who wanted this are already taken, since they were in their teens. That was your las chance, when you were 16-18, to find yourself a life partner.
These are the couples you are talking about.

LMFAO I bet all these polls about being happy were based only on women's opinions OR based not on people's opinions but generally accepted measures of happiness that don't take lots of stuff into consideration.

>The fact is you are just deluding yourself so that you don't have to take personal responsibility for your failures.
Just deny the reality bro. So what there are no single girls sitting anywhere bro? So what all of them are online and get what they want already bro? So what even official stats are supporting OP bro? IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. THE-RA-PY! GO TO A THERAPY INCEL! STOP CRAVING THE THING ALL PEOPLE WANT, IT'S SO UNDESIRABLE UGH!

Always with the fucking denial and gaslight.

Yeah of course I'm building myself up and making my life better but I still hold an immense amount of resentment for women so if I'm ever given a chance by one I will make sure to ruin her life completely.
Life is really good if you ignore that though.

>Over the internet
>Yesterday
user women don't use the internet and you're a faggot for talking to a woman three days ago.
If I'm gonna specify then I haven't spoken to a woman in person for about four and a half years.

>Read my OP.
>>The only ones who wanted this are already taken, since they were in their teens. That was your las chance, when you were 16-18, to find yourself a life partner.
>These are the couples you are talking about.
These are the delusional ravings of an autistic shut in. There are single women of all ages. I'm only 21, I think I have a good number of years yet to seek college aged women.
>user women don't use the internet
I meant through Snapchat
>and you're a faggot for talking to a woman three days ago.
Why? Wouldn't a faggot avoid women since he has no reason to interact with them?

>These are the delusional ravings of an autistic shut in. There are single women of all ages. I'm only 21, I think I have a good number of years yet to seek college aged women.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This is the copium you have to be on to let yourself sleep well at night when you are a signle 20+ YO male in a western society in 2022.

>single female =/= looking for relationship
you mong, pic rel

Attached: 1653886734023.png (1513x942, 176.27K)

>Snapchat
So women use you to increase their whore score on the app and free validation from a simp?
>Why? Wouldn't a faggot avoid women since he has no reason to interact with them?
I have no reason to interact with women because I'm not attractive enough to get interest and women don't share any of my hobbies or interests so talking to them is like watching paint dry.

You are the one denying reality, and I ain't your bro.

Quite literally go outside and observe reality as it really is without all the bullshit and cope.

>Denial
>Typical gaslight copium method