US government fucked up the Covid response

>US government fucked up the Covid response
>US government fucked up the Russia-Ukraine response
>US government now trying to disarm the American people
why do normies trust the government?

Attached: clockwork-orange.jpg (1000x717, 500.09K)

Because "the other side is even worse" or "it's the other side's fault"

>the other side
who is that? the whole government is absolutely fucked champ

I'm Australian and as far as I can tell Americans are absolutely retarded. They always say the opposite side is the bad guy. Not realising that its them vs the government right. And for instance the right wants to stop immigration and lax gun laws but also want corpos to ass fuck them into slavery. Then the left wants to suck the government dick and let millions of shit skins in but at the same time want to defund the police and have the government give them all gibs. Both sides are retarded.

Attached: 1649626898054.jpg (750x599, 83.27K)

Obviously. Normies don't wee that though. They see their beloved parties and leaders.
Aren't all our masses brainwashed by the same zionists tho? I'm a bong

Ya pretty much. We even have mass shootings in Australia but we changed how we classified them to look better internationally. For instance a couple weeks ago some lebos shot 2 guys and now a wog war is raging in sydney with daily gun crime. Then American news is praising our gun laws LMAO

>why do normies trust the government?
Normies are cattle and believers.
They are nonsentient trash.

>wog war
The fuck is a wog war?

The solution is simple, we uninvent guns
>Muslim in ny work states that no one likes politicians
>still voted
>native in my work agrees with me that all politicians are bastards
>still despondent that we don't have "independence"

Attached: fe-386-37-anarcho-primitivism.jpg (370x341, 47.49K)

Brown people in sydney fighting each other usually with guns and they talk like fuckheads and ride around on harleys that are really flashy (leb sleds)

>also want corpos to ass fuck them into slavery
the republican party doesn't represent actual conservatives

And the Democrats don't represent actual leftists. Turns out that the process of gaining and maintaining power while keeping financial backers happy liquidates ideology.
Take a look at dictators like Lenin and Hitler, they still shredded their belief systems.
The only true ideology is one realised without the state.

>why do normies trust the government?
The 2016 election was a clear signal that they don't and want it burned the fuck down.

... By choosing a government official? Didn't work. And didn't Mr. Trump win via the rust belt on the basis of his business acumen?

>And the Democrats don't represent actual leftists
what do leftists call them? conservatives call the fake conservatives in the GOP "neo-cons"

>The 2016 election was a clear signal that they don't and want it burned the fuck down.
they literally let the next election get hoaxed

>And didn't Mr. Trump win via the rust belt on the basis of his business acumen?
he basically won for being against illegal immigration and senseless wars

>By choosing a government official?
Who had no experience in government.
>business acumen
He wouldn't release his taxes, and when they were finally leaked, they show that his businesses were failing.
>And the courts DEFINITELY proved it was a hoax!
[ OK ]
>continued Iraq war began by the last Republican in office
[ OK ]

Hilariously they call them conservatives. I don't really care about people's ideology. The main thing is that I further mine and I can use anyone's to do that, ironically by furthering theirs.
I want civilisation to die and for us to live at one with nature.
If everyone disengaged with the state and advanced their own ideology autonomously without states, global production and technological advancement will pretty much cease.
Commie or fash, we can have a world without microplastics.
I just want to hunt and bang multiple tribal wives

Doesn't really matter, you are surrounded by advisors. That's the point of the civil service in my country. And it's how Reagan operated - he'd read about an issue, pick a perso and he thought best to fix it and let them do it. According to him. Everyone is owned by the same few backers who in any event have little power due to the technological system itself.
>he was actually a terrible business person
If this is true, as you lampshade, people didn't know

what do the courts have to do with reality, champ?
and trump
and the war was already started, so he decided to attack ISIS a bunch
regardless, trump getting elected for saying he supported [whatever] doesn't mean that is what happened in his presidency. in fact, kushner cockblocked him and prevented any of his good ideas from happening

>what do the courts have to do with reality, champ?
Reality is determined by consensus, and consensus is reached by presenting evidence.
Court is where evidence is presented.

>reality is determined by consensus
Absolute idealism?
Consensus is determined by the media.