I know 2 dudes IRL who have Berserk tattoos but have never read a single chapter of it. Why are normalfags like this?

I know 2 dudes IRL who have Berserk tattoos but have never read a single chapter of it. Why are normalfags like this?

Attached: 1430132571157.jpg (500x500, 55.28K)

what the fuck is berserk you fuckin dweeb

>gatekeeping a japanese comic book you could probably read cover to cover in a couple of days

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x420, 73.71K)

I got a fubuki tattoo and I don't even like one punch man.
Faggot

Attached: 0ICXfBwh (1).jpg (720x1001, 133.42K)

>Fubuki
>Not Tatsumaki
Are you even a real man?
gtfo off my internet you massive faggot

Not everyone is a pedophile, user.

>Tatsumaki
>Minors
"It's okay guys. She a 28 year old in a child's body"

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 7.86K)

Updooted and golded stranger :)

user... You don't want to get the glowies involved

Attached: One-Punch-Man-Fubuki-Tatsumaki.jpg (1800x900, 337.87K)

"I don lik u. ur a pedo!"
Cry more.
Does being called a pedo even mean anything anymore?
kys faggot

>Does being called a pedo even mean anything anymore?
Yeah

Attached: nypdfb~2.jpg (468x720, 98.26K)

Nah, then call the cops.
See what happens faggot.
No really. Do it RIGHT NOW.
They'll laugh at you.
Go back to your fucking safe space and start pearl clutching.
3DPD
kys, you pedo.

>encouraging people to be pedos
>kys, you pedo.
[ Esc ]

>no fun allowed
Why you are fantards like this?

Whatever pedo.
I don't see you actually doing anything.
Seethe you faggot pedo.

>Whatever pedo.
>I don't see you actually doing anything.
>Seethe you faggot pedo.
no u

shit taste
Tatsumaki is an annoying brat

I'm not gatekeeping, I don't even really like it. I just don't understand the point of permanently branding yourself with something you know very little about.
Again, not a fan. And how is that fun exactly?

>Mad at the personal actions of others
Please get off Any Forums and go outside
I mean that sincerely and genuinely.
>Why be mad?

Attached: b55ae0eaad7db46c6f443a64ba0328a7e2d1f5e95ad6f65dbc792fdec3bda057_1~2.jpg (521x411, 24.96K)

I want to be a condescending annoying brat that sexually gets put in her place by a violent 6'5" gigachad.

I guess it's like people wearing shirts for bands they've never heard though you'd think that people would take it more seriously for something permanent.
But then, lots of people get tattoos written in languages they do not actually speak, designs with significant they know nothing about, etc.
I could get some celtic knot or something and say it's okay because I have Irish blood. But that would still be pretty fucking gay as I have never lived in Ireland and even if I read an article or watched a youtube video on their meaning (or even if put a bit more effort in and watched several documentaries, read books) they still would have no real cultural relevance to me.

But tattoos have become just decorations to people. Little thought is put into personal meaning.
In a way, this is true of everyone's appearance these days.
It is incredibly superficial. It's less like it reflects their life and soul, grown over the course of many years and more just like they made a bunch of alterations in character creation mode.