How am I supposed to approach random girls at university? You normies say it's easy and mock us everyday so go on...

How am I supposed to approach random girls at university? You normies say it's easy and mock us everyday so go on, explain how it's done you shitheads.

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (432x332, 20.16K)

Literally approach them dumbass, there is no scientific process. "Hey, how are you doing", "hey never seen you around are you new here?", "hey, what's that you're reading" etc. Just fucking talk to people you spaz. The fact that you view that as something that needs to be explained is why we mock you

Bothering people you don't know is not ok. You need an excuse

No you don't. The fact that you assume they're as spastically scared of random social interaction as you are is what limits you. At worst they show no interest and you move on

You just say that because I am polite. Being as violent, boorish, and arrogant as you are you don't even know what politeness is

People aren't just born with social anxiety and low self esteem. We have an entire lifetime of being avoided, bullied, mocked. Why would this time be any different? What confidence does a lifetime of negative feedback give us? From a young age we were never given a chance to develop our social skills, and what normie would want to hang out with someone like that? Would you?

this.
i typed this two days ago, glad i savedit for you robots.

>>>>>>>>
idk if this is b8 but after seeing so many retarded incel posts here im gonna give you tips so YOU can try to better your life

1. look at a human that is trying to learn to walk
its gonna walk, fall down, get up, fall down, cry, hundreds of times. but eventually, its gonna know how to walk.
without mistakes, there can be no learning. Rejection is not failure, but another step.

2. start easy. dont think you will be fucking that cute girl you really wanna talk to next week.
Just make conversation. Not just with hot girls, but all girls. even random guys.
The more people you talk to, the more experience you get.
There is no shortcut to social skills, or at least not one that i would know of.
Practice makes perfect.

3. Yes, you are insecure about XY. But thats normal, we all are.
If you go out in public, interact with people, you spend the majority of your time thinking about YOURSELF.
Although we like to think otherwise, its the same for other people.
THEY DONT THINK ABOUT YOU AS MUCH AS YOU WORRY!
People just want to have a good time, and every interaction with a new person is a chance for such a time.
Even if 80% of your approaches dont go anywhere, you will be happy for the 20% that lead to a nice conversation with a person.

4. life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
If you want to complain on the internet about how its all the other peoples fault, go ahead.
If YOU want to YOUR position to change, YOU need to get moving. Nobody is gonna come and carry you around.

don't bother, you're only going to embarrass yourself

Yeah I do, have a friend who's a faggy furry who goes by stupid pretentious names. Have a friend who is the very definition of stupid. Have a friend who is just about as emotionally unstable as they come. They interacted and I amde friends with them as their decency made their issues less prevalent. They're all socially inept weirdos but I'm fine with that

Speaking to people like a normal confident human instead of coming up with elaborate scenarios in your head about how to start a convo isn't veing brutish. It's being a functional human

>Rejection is not failure, but another step.
I do not fear rejection
>Just make conversation. Not just with hot girls, but all girls. even random guys.
Idgaf about that
>dont think you will be fucking that cute girl you really wanna talk to next week.
Who would be this stupid?
>There is no shortcut to social skills, or at least not one that i would know of.
I am not interested in developing social skills
>Yes, you are insecure about XY. But thats normal, we all are.
I am not insecure. I am just true to myself.
>rest of the post
These are things you have never done, so your suggestions are completely worthless
Once again normies are confirmed retards who'd kill themselves if put in our shoes

When chad speaks everybody listens you failed the grasp the concept of based OP

>Speaking to people like a normal confident human instead of coming up with elaborate scenarios in your head about how to start a convo isn't veing brutish. It's being a functional human
All this projecting lmao I just said you need an excuse to bother strangers. No saying "hey nice book" is a shitty approach

You must be so fond of licking chad's asshole

I literally have, I've msde friends and even gotten dates through basic interaction. I'm 5"8 and mildly fat, 6/10 rating from.the most honest friends I have so I promise I am not Chad. You literally have no apparent experience with normal interaction if you think casual approaches, good humor and general confidence don't work

there are many ways. I met my first and current boyfriend in university, he just sat down next to me and started talking to me. then later everyone was going to a bar, and i was going home, but he insisted i come and then bought be a drink, which sealed the deal.

I'm 25 so I know better than u. You kids are completely retarded I don't understand why you insist on infesting this board. Look yourself at the mirror you have NOTHING to offer us besides your insults. All your posts are generic shit that doesn't apply to real life especially not to an incel's life. Just get out of here and accept the blackpill is true

>doesn't apply to real life
Listen you fucking soaz that is my real life, you know nothing about real life because you bury your head in the internet. I'm a fat manlet with a weird voice and basic social understandings have carried me well. Either take basic steps to socialization instead of just complaining or neck yourself

Blablablah disappear from my sight larper

You are suck a sad fucking weirdo that you view normal people acting normal as an impossibility that must be a larp. Holy shit you are not even worth the effort at this point

Not the guy you are replying to but this radiates bitter baby energy. This os actually immensely solid advice.

You are a larper because you are not as weird as you claim to be. That's the problem, you are a boring normal person who got everything served on a silver plate and pretends life is the same for everyone

Grindcucks gets a kick out of being rejected or blown off. THAT'S why they have a fine time doing it. There's zero point talking to them, they don't understand when someone tells them rejection sucks and can ruin your day, week, month, or longer.

Other user was right, you are being arrogant user. Whether this is intentional or you are so defeatist you wont even consider such advice, I dont know.

>they come to our board uninvited
>they claim us to be the arrogant ones
You have no solutions to offer us. You collectively failed as society. You are going to pay the consequences