Haha what would you do if you walked in on your Asian roommate and caught him crossdressing haha

Haha what would you do if you walked in on your Asian roommate and caught him crossdressing haha
t.definitelynotasianwithwhiteroommate haha

Attached: 9DB70DF1-8637-4C7D-896E-3453E9A3BE34.jpg (1760x2046, 564.98K)

I am the crossdressing roommate

Idk do traps keep it a secret when you fuck them?

>J Ping! I see your ding a ling, wtf bruh?

>Asian
Walk out

Ouh! So you would fuck a boybum if it was kept secret? :3 I bet you are white and sexy

Attached: EE835C9B-2E02-4EA0-987B-6865256C07DA.jpg (2709x2264, 936.72K)

I'd probably chat with him, talk about make up and fashion, offer what knowledge I have help them out together outfits and stuff for his photos and take the pics cos I'm also a great photographer.

I'd be too innocent to make a move on him but I'd definitely be turned on. But play it cool and not lead him on.

How well does he pass? If he passes then I have the perfect wingman.
>be bros and hang out in public together
>some women might try to "steal" me from him

Would he be passable for you?

Attached: 9048811F-98F5-43BF-920A-8EF4C3AB96BC.jpg (1244x1600, 361.97K)

seems a bit off but maybe good enough to fool gullible drunk chicks

most certainly move out.
But a hot fantasy (which I wouldnt do irl) would be to blackmail him into submission

As a gayanon I can tell you from experience that you dont need blackmail to make an Asian boi submit

>"Ha ha, sorry about that, bro."
>leave room and close door
what are the odds of a gay Asian roommate having female Asian friends that he invites over?

Attached: 1623401384431.gif (400x304, 110.01K)

If Id force him to permanently wear a chastity and submit his ass to me whenever I want without anyone knowing? blackmail would make it easier

god i wish i had a roommate that would take care of my dumb butt

Three-Sixty-And-Walk-Away

worthless sissies like you deserve to get punished

Just say you will tell his parents or something.

what tf why??????????????

Because your dumb mouth isnt supposed to ask for caretaking. You get ass fucked whenever I want

My roommate and I have been friends since we were very very young so I don't want him to catch me in my girl clothes