Ask an anorexia girl anything

The last thread hit the bump limit, so moving here. ama

Attached: ewph.jpg (1000x563, 67.52K)

also yes thats my hand with puke on it. so gross :(

Why are you a man

im not :(
i do kinda have man hands, though. honestly, im just bad my anorexia doesnt make them too bad

You have pretty hands, don't listen to that user :(

Post tits or gtfo how big (or small) are they?

aww, really? thank you, that actually means a lot to me

b cups, but they get tinier every time i lose weight. so, always

Well post em. With a time stamp or I wont believe it's you. i'll post my dick if you post your tits.

>aww, really? thank you, that actually means a lot to me
You're very welcome! It's the truth :) I hope you're feeling okay, I'm really sorry for everything you're going through... Have a nice rest of your night, friend

thank you so much, I hope you have a great night, too

Tits would be nice. How do we know how skinny you really are?

Also is it true the skinny feels better than anything tastes?

My BMI is 15.9, and it ISNT true. I miss food so badly

Are you going to make friends in school?

How i get you pregnat, you can keep the baby weight

15.9 is still normal. I think elite athletes are 12 and below.

I'm out of school :(

please daddy make me 'pregnat'

uh... 15.9, with no muscle, is almost dead

Probably don't have to worry until you're 8% or less. You're probably hot AF to be honest. Body positivity movement was invented but ugly feminists to make themselves feel better. Skiiny girls still rule.

Google disagrees

lol, it gets past a point where its hot and to a point where its... grotesque

please tell me how to lose weight.

So then if you're past that point why not eat some steak and potatoes. Like what's your end game here?

Calories out > calories in. In other words eat less than you burn. Simplest math in history.

following that logic lead to me always feeling hungry as fuck throughout the whole day

If you really need to, do it slowly. Be healthy about it. God, just know when to stop

Honestly, I don't wanna be seen as hot. I went through some really traumatic stuff. I think I *want* to look sickly, or at least the ed part of me does

Eat something you attention whore

Attached: 44erw4q.png (245x206, 8.37K)

im attracted to super skinny girls. indont even care if shes flat or i can see her ribs. it onky gets to be a turn off when the face sinks in and thr skin turns to inelastic leather.

Do it slowly, and over time. Don't fall for the "Calories in < calories out", it's more complicated than that

One of these days ;-;

jeez, you'd find me hot then. I'm right between VERY visible ribs but no leathery face

why don't you want to live as a healthy women ?
why do you do this to yourself ?

Oh that explain why you are here did uncle bad touch you

That means it's working lol. You get used to it. I've been fasting 3/7 days a week. 24hrs+ of no food. Just water. Lots of water. I've gone from 350 to 275 in about 12 months.