Any Forums regularly makes fun of Jordan Peterson for his pseudointellectual bullshit

>Any Forums regularly makes fun of Jordan Peterson for his pseudointellectual bullshit
>Any Forums also loves pic related
How is this possible?

Attached: 1651601012430.jpg (1440x1080, 325.82K)

ive never watched that shit and never will

On episode 3 right now. Its pretty good. I like watching the robot niggas fight the alien niggas. OH and shinji is cute :DDDDDDDDD

>How is this possible?
lot of zoomers and "femcel" women like it so that cancer gets passed on here

OH OH ALSO I FORGOT TO SAY
>Any Forums
>one person

Robots will criticize normies for watching The Office and turn around and fawn over Eva. If you legitimately enjoy Eva and are invested in it, I'm not criticizing you. It just seems like there's an influx of ironic Eva and Lain shitposters online who like the characters because they're cute or something, and repost ironic fanart of Asuka saying "he asked for no pickles!!" with Shinji at McDonalds or something. I don't wanna be some negative asshole, it just feels like so many people got into these shows because they're "aesthetic" or something and don't actually understand it. I'm not even trying to gatekeep since I don't like or understand them much, especially Lain. I just think if you're going to shitpost about a piece of media that should denote knowledge of it, and I just don't think these people posess that.

Attached: vlcsnap-2020-08-19-22h42m14s557.png (1920x800, 833.38K)

Cause when Anno created that show, he intentionally struck a very close, archetypal chord with Shinji. He was a robot once, so he understands Any Forums mentality. There's a little shinji in each channer, so people rally to its philosophy and cause.
Also cunny

>Robots will criticize normies for watching The Office and turn around and fawn over Eva. If you legitimately enjoy Eva and are invested in it, I'm not criticizing you. It just seems like there's an influx of ironic Eva and Lain shitposters online who like the characters because they're cute or something, and repost ironic fanart of Asuka saying "he asked for no pickles!!" with Shinji at McDonalds or something. I don't wanna be some negative asshole, it just feels like so many people got into these shows because they're "aesthetic" or something and don't actually understand it. I'm not even trying to gatekeep since I don't like or understand them much, especially Lain. I just think if you're going to shitpost about a piece of media that should denote knowledge of it, and I just don't think these people posess that.
I want you to think really hard and see if yu can come up with a less important problem then why people say they like Japanese cartoons online. It's amazing to me that zoomies can engage in holy wars like this when us millennials were grateful that there was anyone in anime club willing to talk about Eva at all.

>there's an influx of ironic Eva and Lain shitposters
that's due to shit tok. i wish i was joking but the femcel tag is plagued with eva and lain. some of them end up here thinking Any Forums is a super secret femcel club. thats why evangelion OP threads are always dogshit.

Attached: le heckin femcel.jpg (469x817, 100.88K)

>Any Forums is one person
I don't even feel that Any Forums posters generally make fun of JP. Personally I think, in general, people are WAY too hard on him because his ideas are very allegorical and non-literal and contemporary intellectual culture is diametrically opposed to that and therefore unwilling to even give him a fair hearing and instead call him a sexist and a fascist. Eva can definitely be read as some kind of deep psychological allegory but like any show it can be enjoyed on multiple levels so there's not necessarily any contradiction between loving Eva and hating JP.

I liked Gunbuster more than Evangelion. I think most femcels like Eva more because it's 2deep4u but at the time Eva was made, Anno was literally handed a psychology book amd was depressed.

Lol, people that make fun of peterson are stupid. Peterson is not "pseudo intelect", he is very inteligent. But you need to have inteligence yourself to tell who is smart and who is dumb.
If you relate to his ideas or not, is another issue, but to say he is "pseudo intelect"? Lol cmon...
The ones that says that is mainly reddit but its obvious there is a clear narrative there and they all just retard faggy leftists.

>my media consumption is more nice than your media consumption!!!
do "femcels" really? how pathetic and drab is one's personality to identify yourself based on what media you like? circlejerk galore

That image has to be a joke.

It's just something that mildly irritates me. People complain about stupid nonsense all the time on this site. Where do you think you are dude.

Evangelion has crosses and Christian symbolism for no reason

Ask a MCU onions boy and you will see why.

>Any Forums is one person
Found the misconception. Next shitty thread please.

Attached: 20220531_041844.jpg (2172x3862, 466.26K)

Watch welcome to N.H.K
It's a real robot show

>Any Forums also loves pic related
Are we going back in time for this thread? Jordan Peterson was fucking nobody, a low tier professor in some shit Canadian public college when we were discussing NGE here. It wasn't until long into the stupid pronoun-culture wars that he even emerged as relevant (which he isn't, he just had the spotlight shone on him and went viral with the alt-right). We're so far away from the classic Any Forums that discussed NGE at length today it's not even remotely the same people. Now it's people who were born after that fucking anime premiered and normies that just plain don't like games and anime.

Attached: 1651666089816.jpg (1280x960, 196.89K)

GIANT FUCKIGN MECHS AND MISAOTO MILKERS