Nooo why did she reject me, something is wrong with me :((

>Nooo why did she reject me, something is wrong with me :((
You're a faggot that's what.
Stop viewing women as people - they aren't. You don't start feeling inadequate if you can't dunk, you just keep doing it until it works.
Women are objects to be acquired and your ONLY failure in doing so is your skill issue.

Attached: meet the incels.jpg (958x720, 208.63K)

Nah, it's more that womens' emotions are random bullshit and you don't control it.
If you're looking for a woman's approval, you're stupid, because that approval isn't reliable. Approve of yourself instead.
And if you're just looking for sex, cool. But remember to not simp or be sad about getting rejected because that lack of confidence will interfere with getting laid.

>Stop viewing women as people - they aren't.

The opposite helped me finally get a girlfriend.

it's funny that these are mostly just average looking guys at the incel meetup. If this isn't a huge blackpill idk what is.

Attached: incelmeetup.png (649x542, 624.68K)

And here we see a complete retard post.
>If you're looking for a woman's approval, you're stupid
Your value depend on your ability to acquire resources.
>Approve of yourself instead.
New age tranny bullshit. Transition already.
>lack of confidence will interfere with getting laid.
Confidence comes from success. You cannot be confident in climbing a mountain if you know for a fact that you cannot do it.

Attached: dumb2.jpg (429x350, 28.33K)

I'm a foid. Why are these guys incels? They're not ugly. Several I'd even call handsome.
This makes me convinced incels are only incels due to their terrible fucking personality, kek

>I base my worth on what others think of me
No, you are the retard post.
>Women = success
You are the ultra retard post.

>I base my worth on what others think of me
Prove objectively that it isn't so without new age masturbatory wankery.
>Women = success
Reproduction = success. It's a fact.

Attached: trip dmt.jpg (1640x1818, 346.47K)

>foid
>not actually knowing what incel means or what makes someone an incel
actually fucking classic

Attached: 1646478909847.jpg (250x236, 4.14K)

It means involuntary celibate, dumbfuck. It means they can't get laid. And it's because they probably have shit personalities since they're not even ugly.

>be yourself
>Get sent to jail

>be someone else
>you are not being genuine, that's why you don't have a gf
And that's the part where I rape.

"Personality" is unchangeable.

Nobody does this. You need to touch grass.
Incorrect, apply yourself. It's possible to rewire your brain by force, stop with the learned helplessness.

What is a shit personality? Like just an immoral person?

It's mainly just lack of effort for a lot of them, or they have incredibly high/specific standards.

>muh personality cope
have you ever spoken to any them? how do you automatically assume their personality is at fault? foids love the "oh it's just their bad personality" but in reality none of you would ever have sex with them because you know you can get a better looking guy on tinder.

Stop concerning yourself with "personality" dumbfucks. It's as vague and retarded as the zodiac signs.
Acquire pussy, if it doesn't work, adjust and try again.
The problem is not (you). It's in technique.

Attached: 1507819514165.jpg (453x514, 160.86K)

Basically.
I have and they literally hate me for existing. I am female so am bad. Vagina bad. Ooga booga, my few negative interactions mean 4 billion people are bad, me smart.

>blackpill

If anything it shows that looks are unimportant. The people on the right are less attractive and yet have fulfilling love lives.

Did you fuck them? No?
Why wouldn't they hate you then? You're a parasite.

If I fucked them I'd be a whore. There's LITERALLY no winning.

You've spoken to the men in the picture? I highly doubt that.
As for the rest of your post literally what even are you talking about?

Why are women like this bros?