The most noble of all fantasy races, the Orcs

The most noble of all fantasy races, the Orcs.
Fuck, I want to be an Orc so bad.

Attached: b091dd47df5f6951da61cc961bd8f20f.jpg (1080x1333, 135.26K)

>The most noble of all fantasy races
That doesn't look like a dragon to me.
The only correct answer to the most noble is dragon.

Attached: Dragons.jpg (900x600, 96.41K)

>t.bad-dragon collector

Nobility be damned; nobody holds a candle to the Dwarves.

Attached: traditional_hunter_header.jpg (675x380, 54.47K)

Re roll as a black man.

Dwarves are boring and could easily just be replaced by humans with the same cultural cliches.
Or ignored completely with nothing being lost, like I do in every game I run.

the cutest of all wow races

Attached: 1602801599493.png (753x1061, 1.55M)

i blame them being boring on producers and writers wanting to focus on everything else, from elves, to dragons, to hobbits, to trolls.
the main characters in The Hobbit trilogy were dwarves and we still got ZERO fucking character development on them lmaooo.

I am not talking about movies.
I ttrpg, in lore, in games, in everything it's just a set of boring cultural cliches in a stout bearded package.

Shit is boring and not distinct enough from humans to justify a place in my game worlds or head space.
Not a fan of hobbits/halflings ether for similar reasons.

At least elves have enough fundamental differences from humans that they feel like their own species/race that is alien in many ways. Though most role players rarely play in to that difference. Still it's there in the lore and in most depictions that they are just humans but locked into a particular set of cliches.

when i said trolls i meant the trolls from WoW, i wasn't just talking about movies.
so basically you just repeated what i said but in a different way.

they're boring because they're not focused on, instead elves are focused on because they have pointy ears, which somehow to you makes them drastically different, even though dwarves are much more different... hm.... i think you just hate midgets. i would buy that more than all that nonsense you just typed.

You are now intentionally being retarded because you don't have a legitimate argument.

am i really being that retarded though? or do you just not like what im saaying?

you could just explain to me why you think elves are SOOOOOOO much more different and special.
>don't have a legitimate argument
we literally were never arguing so this makes no sense to me.

OP is right. Orcpill all the way

Attached: gelgeth.jpg (2048x1478, 206.88K)

For me it's night elves.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148.51K)

>am i really being that retarded though?
Yes

So just like Orcs then, who are just muh noble savage tribesmen...

Nah, orks are at least useful as a generic barbaric hoard type enemy.
They make for decent antagonist.

dwarves should have mechs.

No really, I am also curious now as to why you think Elves are so different compared to all the others as this user asked.

Swits, flechers, and N'wahs.

Attached: 1383127174833.jpg (1600x1484, 381.26K)

my nigga.
just a shame that tolkien is the only major fantasy source i'm aware of where dwarves get any deeper development. they tunneled not because they just were like that, they tunneled because no matter how much wealth they dug out they couldn't get enough. the more wealth they hoarded the more voracious the kings became. their underground cities and giant constructions weren't something they just knew how to do it was a testament to the sheer wealth they boasted, they had the wealth to educate engineers and pour into bombastic projects knowing it would further their power.
if a dwarf touched the one ring they would be insta corrupted beyond redemption.