How tall are you?

How tall are you?
Do you like your height?
If not, how tall or short would you like to be?

Attached: 1653783500074.jpg (445x427, 18.17K)

>How tall are you?
6'3"
>Do you like your height?
Not really
>If not, how tall or short would you like to be?
I'unno, 5'6" or something.

And why do you say that?
>inb4 20 replies seething

I like my height, i dont like my face.

what don't you like about your face

I was, but you faggots made me insecure about it.

Attached: 1653847909502.jpg (510x427, 41.76K)

I have a decent jaw and chin, but its not chads jaw and chin. My eye area is also pretty incel, i dont have the "hunter eyes".

I didn't do shit mayne
now tell me what the mean faggot anons did to you.
Go goon mode then sounds like you'd be the right candidate. Intimidate others just by existing.

Attached: 1653757433410.jpg (720x720, 27.67K)

What do you mean by goon mode?

>And why do you say that?
My joints suck, I need to eat more food, I'm gonna die younger and all of the benefits one can think of for height don't apply to me.

5'5"
Idk, it's okay. I'd like to be an inch or two shorter maybe.

Granted you never did specifically mention how big you are, but goon mode is basically how ugly/below average guys in the looks department get by just by being huge and scaring everyone in sight. Enforcer, if you will.
Is 6'3 really the point where being tall gets you diminishing returns? Always thought it was like 6'5+
And why's that?

>How tall are you?
5'10"
No. I have weird proportions too which make me look shorter. People consistently think I'm shorter than my brother even though he's 5'8".
>If not, how tall or short would you like to be?
6'3" Think it's good enough to be considered "tall" but not so tall you look like a freak. Also probably taller than 99% of women. I already know multiple women taller than me. I think there's some medical issues that come with being that tall but honestly idgaf I want to be able to kick people from across the room.

>Is 6'3 really the point where being tall gets you diminishing returns? Always thought it was like 6'5+
Nah, height generally correlates with heart and joint issues developing earlier in life well before 6'3" iirc. As far as "returns", relationships don't work out for me and I'm an avoidant recluse so being safer/being more attractive based on my height don't matter to me.

I like being short.

Ah so you've got the long torso/short legs combo huh? I think I'm pretty 50/50 even in that department.
>6'3" Think it's good enough
you know that's what I (and most people) figured but evidently that's not the case and it may be a deterrent.
It's interesting to hear from another point of view. The guys I've known who were 6'5+ wish they were 6'2 or 6'3 so that they could still be tall without things like hitting their heads constantly. Never heard them mention lifespan though

5'9 don't care cause I got a big dick

sounds great fellas

>long torso/short legs combo
Fun fact: Torso length is more genetic and leg length is more environmental. This doesn't quite apply to arctic or equatorial populations though.

You know now that you've mentioned that, I've heard or read about that concept in the past. Makes you wonder in your case if you stunted your height and were meant to be a 6 footer huh?

5'7/8, dunno anymore. Yeah I'm fine with it

6 4 yes because the rest of me is not likable

Great
: )
: (
why so hard on yourself

I'm 5'8'' and here in my country that is considered to be tall enough.
So yeah. I like my height as it is.

Attached: 9219a5e4424f3c097846e0ab41b510cb.jpg (344x379, 18.98K)

What country are you from
ignore this