Where did everyone to after the red pill/mgtow ban/mass quarantine...

Where did everyone to after the red pill/mgtow ban/mass quarantine? Just got banned from the xxchromosome Reddit for explaining why men feel oppressed on a post asking why men feel oppressed.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 2.46K)

usually smaller communities on jewtube but they really have to tiptoe the line there since youtube auto purges / shadowbans commenting.

Retards on reddit won't stop talking about incels, so zoomers look that shit up o. YouTube and probably make their way to incels.is. Looksmax.org is pretty based but it takes a while to get your account registered.

Seems like Most incels/redpillersl/whateverpill seem to have moved to Any Forums desu. There's also a site literally called blackpill.club I think.

Its a mess out there... the whole fucking space is fragmented as Fuck now that FAANG is censoring any criticism of women in full force now. Even this Damn site is clamping down on us. Random bans. Some of my shit randomly gets deleted by jannies despite breaking no rules. The walls are closing in

>. Some of my shit randomly gets deleted by jannies despite breaking no rules
Yeah but I just reset my router and clear my cookies because fuck those anti-pedo niggers.

Also yeah reddit is a hive of faggots that ban anything that questions their delusions.
Did you not know that?

Incels are such attention seeking faggots. It's always the extreme opinions which get the most attention so many people go right to full retard purely for the attention it gives them.

we need reddit substitute that isn't managed by amerifags and sticks inside their anuses

Incels have a PR problem. Women are cunning and know how to play the game. So they basically rule the social sphere. Incels are unable to deliver a coherent, consistent message that makes them the victim (because today the world runs on a victim complex). The bitterness and violence of incels only superchargers feminist and women. Incels are essentially their worse enemy in that they are the ones who are elevating women to a higher level in society by justifying women's victimhood.

yet the blackpill keeps growing despite all efforts to suppress it. its at the point where world governments are now declaring incels terrorists, but that still isnt enough to deter people from the blackpill.

Fringe elements like you guys don't understand the game. The game of any movement is to appeal to a broad a base as possible. Why has there been a failure of blackpill movements to gain broad appeal, even though its factually and scientifically right? Because there's a failure to deliver the facts without contaminating it with bitterness and anger, things which do not have broad appeal.

>modern females and their insane expectations
are a cosmic joke

Not only that, but women can play the victim game and people will run to help.
Incels cant, whining and being a victim just worsens their situation, no woman gets aroused by crying babies. But men help crying women. Its an unequal battlefield, women can use the strategy of victmize themselves when its convenient but incels cant

Real public freakouts

>you don't have sex?
>you're a nazi who follows hitler, i'm calling the cops
this is about to be the future. r9k used to green text about this future back when r9k was still cool, but it's becoming so real i think people got scared off.

We are all sages touching the elephant, but also spokes on the wheel
Together, we are LEGION
plant the seed
we must come together
The issue is one of NARRATIVE
And IDEALS
Send
I WILL TELL MY STORY
to [email protected]

Which would be good, if it hadn't triggered an even larger counter reaction. It's like how Obama was the greatest thing to ever happen to the firearms industry. Blackpill has been delegitimised in mainstream opinion, and its small and growing influence is essentially supercharging feminists, misandrists and women's entitlement by making them the victim. You think Any Forums won Gamergate? Zoe Quinn is a multimillionaire and has the backing of broader society. For every one person blackpilled, five more are bluepilled.

This so fucking much. Women know the blackpill, they don't support it obviously because it calls them out. So half the population is unblackpillable. In between simps and normie men, about half are smart enough to see it but only 20% actually have the balls to vocalise it. So essentially the blackpill has only 10% of the population, at most.

>For every one person blackpilled, five more are bluepilled.
the thing is nobody was blackpilled before, at most they were redpilled. people get exposed to blackpill through outrage merchants looking to farm easy content but when they are presented with blackpill facts a lot of them end up questioning their own beliefs. lookism is already going mainstream, that is one of the main tenets of the blackpill.

Yes, but the lack of coherence and leadership in the blackpill community fucks it over. I'll be frank, it's not so much a movement as a mass of seethe.

Lookism comes out, women respond with essentially the homosexual argument
>It's how I was born, I can't help it
There are a number of responses to that - pointing out this would also mean legitimising pedophilia, necrophilia, turning it on them by showing women would date sex offenders. Essentially you want to smear and associate that argument with as many unacceptable things as possible.

Blaming reddit is retarded, reddit and its rules is essentially just the representation of broad appeal. What the blackpill needs is

A) A broadly appealing message, repeated simply and over. Every event, news article and point only serves to reinforce this message. Every single time online where this message is argued against, it has to be countered effectively and quickly.
B) An end goal. You can't just seethe for no reason. This movement needs a vision of what it wants the world to be to sell to people.

Not entirely true jidf nigger, rather the normalfags are dumb animals who don't care about facts. They care about emotions. The MSM is kike dominated shitfest that appeals to the dumb masses who don't really think too much and their personalities are made up of MSM propaganda, shit their peers say which is mainly a circeljerk of different MSM channels but it's the same kike faggotry. Those who can cry the loudest while getting support and endorsement from the ruling class, which are women, jews, blacks, lgbt queers, get the seal of approval. If a woman doesn't like the fact that she is a dumb cunt whose personality is utter shit she will just ignore the information and the source of information instead of self reflection and trying to be a better human being. She remains an entitled princess and everyone claps and she gets all the praise.

blackpill is just facts. the seething comes from peoples reaction to it, both sides of the argument for and against it seethe since its shocking to most people out there.
>movement
its not an ideology though some will try to argue otherwise.