Has anyone else on Any Forums snuck into a women's bathroom went into one of the stalls and ate some leftover shit that...

Has anyone else on Any Forums snuck into a women's bathroom went into one of the stalls and ate some leftover shit that didn't get flushed?

Attached: 1595467666417.jpg (1280x720, 46.78K)

Yeah, give me a few minutes, I'll greentext it

>OP is the loathsome dung eater

Attached: 47547F07-ED14-41C1-9A22-8ABFB218A60B.jpg (1024x952, 109.88K)

That's disgusting! Although one workplace had an unisex bathroom and after I used it a MILF I worked with did. I had popped in to replenish the toilet roll and she had dribbled some piss on the seat so I licked that up

Nothing wrong with eating shit as long as it came from a woman's asshole.

It's still poo poo lol you eat poop

What if it is actually tranny poo

Very noice, user. How was the taste? Was it the "lime" tasting piss or "salty lemon" piss?

You wouldn't eat freshly chocolate truffles from a solid 10/10 bitch you want to fuck if she wanted to drop a log into your mouth?

I live in a small town where trannies haven't invaded yet. So, highly unlikely. Most stores here don't even have cameras or only a few near the entrances at bigger chains.

I am not a shit eater so no. I dont care if it came from the asshole of a literal goddess I am not eating it.

I guess that's the main reason you'll never get that "goddess" and will forever be alone here on Any Forums. Never experiencing what you can from a woman's essence, her oh so sweet nectar meal fit for a king.

>This user has fallen in love with eating shit

Attached: 28BA4245-A30D-4720-B054-ED195D6C04D0.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

I've drank my cousin's piss after she pissed in a toilet forgetting to flush. That's when I was a kid. So you saying "has" is an understatement. I was born ready to eat a woman's freshly made chocolate.

Sorry user I'm only in beautiful women braps since the last two decades

Mildly salty, it made me rock hard

Farts are heavenly but I'd have to find a woman to consent to farting in my face. Luckily I can still consume their shit and piss without them even knowing.

I've had lots of combined tastes and flavors of piss over the years. Honestly, I really like the lime tasting piss as it's refreshing after it cools. The really salty piss or any salty piss is much better fresh and warm.

> I've drank my cousin's piss after she pissed in a toilet forgetting to flush. That's when I was a kid. So you saying "has" is an understatement. I was born ready to eat a woman's freshly made chocolate.
>Post brought to you by the loathsome dung and piss eater

Attached: C135B41A-C75A-4B55-9D20-04E60744CCEF.png (538x543, 413.47K)

I look nothing like that. I'm pretty skinny.

What if you get caught being in a woman's restroom?

I'd play dumb and say that I didn't pay attention to which bathroom I entered then apologize.

You should become a school janitor