I fucking hate women. Literally despise them

I fucking hate women. Literally despise them.
You are not a man if you do not attempt to establish your superiority over women at every possible chance you get. Fucking subhuman lowlifes.

Attached: 1D798028-4923-4524-B1C7-477E1BA1779F.jpg (1170x1015, 202.59K)

nonono slut guys who dont put up with whores arnt inferior men
and they are the only ones interested in commitment too

What the fuck are you even trying to say? Stop using drugs g theyre messing with your head.

I was literally thinking of posting a thread like this.
fuck women.

Attached: 1653959395183.jpg (394x394, 33.31K)

>that quote
I'm calling bullshit. There's no fucking way Wollstonecraft said that without context.

>attempt
there's your problem

She's rights and incels prove it.

>subject comma predicate
good grief, how hard can it be

It is true, but she had her gripes over gynocentric chivalry

Attached: minimalistquotes.png (1360x1018, 538.15K)

Ah yes women preaching about equality then classifying males in the most fascist hierarchy possible (the biological one)

I mean its somewhat true. If you are a professional at something, you arent going to compare yourself to normal "inferior" people, you are going to compare yourself to other professionals. Men who need to compare themselves to women are bottom of the barrel, they would be comparing themselves to other men if they werent so shit

this the better men still believe they're superior to women but they don't have to be vocal about it

It's true, weak men are threatened by stronger men's command of authority. Women don't respect weak men so we try to establish dominance, but it never really works. Some men are naturally just weaker and should just know their place, and enjoy their life as they can. I will literally never get pussy but I am content by myself because I accepted it, as cope as it may sound. I don't want to hurt other people because I'm deprived of pussy due to my place in the social hierarchy. Just a bad roll, maybe I'll be a chad in the next life if I earn enough good karma

>I fucking hate women. Literally despise them.
ok faggot just take a dick in the mouth and shut up

criticisms of others often reveal what lacks in the accuser.

Do you tell women who hate men to just go lezz out?

You are a fucking cuck. I hate people who just roll over and let evil win.

The people who fuck around with multiple women and refuse to accept a fair system that affords one woman to every man are the evil ones.

>I hate people who just roll over and let evil win.
Evil won 100 years ago. All you can do is watch SHTF

of course, I would tell them that

So you say you've never one that.

Also, talk is cheap. Organized violence runs the world. The French Revolution wasn't just some faggots barking at each other on image boards

Talk is cheap but its a start anyone can do, violence becomes organized because of talk, if no one ever brought up bullshit, nothing would ever get done

there is some truth to this. most of the men i knew growing up that beat their wives were fucking losers with shitty jobs that hated their life

Then you won't mind if I start sodomising you Satan.

At the very least, this is more rational than being a simp.

If you knew a bunch of them and didn't do shit what does that make you? I suppose you have to define beating your wife. If you're gonna bitch then be an actual captain save a hoe.

Attached: 1653386847997.jpg (898x897, 265.37K)