Every strong independent femcels fate. When did you realize blacks are the forces of good?

Every strong independent femcels fate. When did you realize blacks are the forces of good?

Attached: 1654042332525.png (598x734, 453.77K)

>tfw pibble pilpul

Attached: 439A0B22-948E-431F-BC79-3C4D5FF2C407.png (1600x948, 609.86K)

i love moralfagging from Any Forums retards. the same hypocritical retards that say "might makes right" "deal with it faggot, hitler did nothing wrong"

are the same faggots crying about black on white violence, and moralfagging about it. in the same sentence sometimes

the entire Any Forums board are these edgy nihilists who are obsessed with white superiority, but laugh at the animals they kill for their eating pleasure, and moralfag when they are the victims of violence

you shall not moralfag to me at a meat eater

fun fact: say what you will about blacks, they have the highest rates of veganism out of any ethnic group

Attached: 1597270352086.jpg (1189x1200, 458.1K)

behold the jew

he is even worse, may allah forgive me for uttering this, he is the veganjew

What we mean by "Hitler did nothing wrong" (anyone that isnt an edgy teenager) isn't that it's okay to genocide people, we mean that it never actually happened you jew. Anyone who looks at the actual history can see that none of it makes any real sense. I try to look for any definitive proof the holocaust happened and it either doesn't make sense or it was miraculously completely destroyed.

You have no idea what might makes right actually means retard

You know, user, Hitler was also a vegan.

Attached: dooog.gif (472x264, 1.79M)

>Might makes right = beating the young and the elderly to death for no reason
>Still has never been able to make a valid case against hunting in a single thread, only goes after the easy target of factory farming
The Holocaust didn't happen, but it should have because then maybe you wouldn't be here to post this trash today.

Why don't you shoot up more neighborhoods and start a race war then faggot.

Attached: 2916-f03a60562f2a53c065bdff08fa1e2f73.png (756x500, 517.27K)

Vast majority of mass shootings are black retard

>mother
>femcel
user, i don't think you understand where babies come from, you must be 18 to post here

>Niggers might commit crimes on an astronomical scale but what about these mainstream media approved narratives? Checkmate.
Even with your example that's still five nog criminals to one white one.

I keep telling you, my pork is happy and healthy up until it's slaughtered in a more humane way than it would ever get out in the wild.

Seems like a simple enough concept to understand, how could you be mistaken about it?

i did not need to see this tonight :(

pigs aren't humans so i really don't give a shit

Vegan cucks are food too.

They have a point you know. You faggots did vote to allow this type of thing. Maybe not individually, but as a collective you're like "This is fine" so yeah, you're asking for it.

i dont understand what point you are trying to make

Did you really just compare pigs being slaughtered humanely and white genocide.Those 2 things are not at all comparable ffs.