Only on r9k will you try to encourage someone and they will get mad at you for it...

Only on r9k will you try to encourage someone and they will get mad at you for it. Do not get caught in self despair bros, you are capable of making a good life for yourself.

Attached: CE948482-87D2-42B8-A948-615C96915795.jpg (1125x887, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1gv3wtkQzdz5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck your gaslighting shit. Talk that shit irl and watch.

Attached: intervention.png (860x660, 611.84K)

I am really not sure what you are trying to say.

It's like those fat chick forums where they attack if you suggest they don't each so much Haagen-dasz.

They want sympathy for their condition, but they don't want to change it. Why would they if vicimization is rewarded?

Attached: FGIC5bca7f71fc92.jpg (1125x1245, 624.74K)

why do you feel obligated to help people?

But where is the reward here? There is no one here telling them theyre so brave, etc.

>Only on r9k
Nah, incels and whiny neurotic women will do the same thing in general. The amount of incels in this place just leans you right into these experiences. Some faggots just want to whine, get asspats and feel special or martyred.

Not OP, but I do it because i feel like some anons here could use some advice from a former robot.

Its not so much an obligation really. Honestly, I am just bored at work, and see so many posts of people shitting on themselves, and I know firsthand that does absolutely nothing for you. Posting a few words of encouragement on the internet is the least a person could do.

voca.ro/1gv3wtkQzdz5

>But where is the reward here?
Endless indulgence in shitposting and greentexting your problems for (You)s and anonymous sympathy. You can also come here and read about someone much worse than yourself and think "Well, I've got it together better than THAT guy" and go on being a defeatist piece of shit.

Defeatism crumbles around any type of self-help, so it must be immediately rejected or the whole thing fizzles out and you feel stupid for doing it in the first place.

Attached: 1628407545845.jpg (850x1322, 322.59K)

it seems you have hit a nerve on the INCELS OP LMAO

KEK, this is one of the most autistic vocaroos ive heard, you are fine

please do not same faggot me

You really thought you did something here, huh? I wonder if your neighbors heard you.

Sorry champ, was not me. Believe it or not other people, aside from myself, just laughed at you.

>you are capable of making a good life for yourself
user, the only thing I care about looking for doesn't exist. Speak for yourself.

What are you looking for, exactly, that does not exist? If you truly did believe it did not exist you wouldnt be looking for it, would you?

Advice is always condescending
The one receiving the advice is already aware of it

You have either been conditioned or actively choose to see it that way. You cannot assume peoples intentions.

You're not a bad guy user, and it's great that you want to reach out and help people. It's the sign of good character. It's just frustrating because men get gaslit so often nowadays, and it can be very frustrating.

Guys from our generation are just coming to a realization that our parents and the older media lied to us. We were told that love is this unconditional, magical thing with no pragmatism whatsoever. Turns out that's not true. Humans by their nature are materialistic, and it can feel pretty shit when people try to tell you otherwise.

Someone just like me that understands me completely.
>If you truly did believe it did not exist you wouldnt be looking for it, would you?
Yes, you can't help what you want sometimes, user.

I agree with what you are saying. It is difficult to find the right balance of optimism and realism, but any pessimism is maladaptive.

>You cannot assume peoples intentions
I can
Let's not be optimists here. Real meaningful things are created with lies. Eventually you get tired of them

You don't have to admit it now, but one day you'll remember

Attached: 1649611062068.png (750x750, 593.13K)

>Advice is always condescending
Real schizo hours.

If you want to help someone, agree with them, then slowly drag them up with you.

Are you a tranny? Everyone that I've seen that has posted something related to that anime is a tranny.