Self improvement is a meme if you aren't chad

How are you muscular in-shape Any Forums people able to maintain your motivation? Surely it's because you're a normie who already has friends and a girlfriend/boyfriend to motivate you right? What's the point in telling robots all this self improvement crap when no one will care or notice? It's all a waste of time. You still won't be noticed by the woman you like or any woman and it won't fix your unfixable personality. Why do you normies even bother trying to "help us"? It's just evil disingenuous humble bragging to bait people into pointless arguments

Attached: r9k_1653689556158.jpg (250x250, 36.66K)

Just out of fear of being fat.

If you dont want to try just say that. I went from a lanklet to a lean muscle physique and felt my confidence go up, and people definitely took notice. Do not try to discourage others because you are jealous.
To any anons who are trying, keep it up brother.

>Has high metabolism they mahes it impossible to be fat
>Therefore no motivation to try since you can eat like shit and not gain weight
>This makes gaining muscle nearly impossible

Now what?

To elaborate further, I basically remained a shut in loser the whole process, and did not have the friends and gf that you are strawmanning.

It is not nearly impossible, this was my exact issue. I just ate more and worked out consistently and saw gains. You can do it too my man

>Do not try to discourage others because you are jealous.
Not discouraging people. Just feel shitty. I'm ugly and a lanklet but even if I got in better shape it's wouldn't fix my personality and face. You seem to not realize that some people, yourself included, or either born with advantageous characteristics, or weren't socially stunted at a young age so they don't have any trouble being confident. Getting fit in muscular will not fix my personality. I'll be the same boring dead person that cannot change. I KNOW I can fix my fitness but my spergy personality is a lost cause, while my mother pretends it's not her fault. It's unfixable and no humble bragging pseudo intellectual nonsense can prove it otherwise

> I went from a lanklet to a lean muscle physique
How? And so what it improved your confidence. Did it get you more friends? A girlfriend? If I did it had little to do with your physique and more with your personality. There are obese fat asses that can still land go friends. It's your personality. Not your physique. Don't be naive

>and did not have the friends and gf that you are strawmanning.
Then.... What's the point?

No dude, I was definitely socially stunted as well. I hated being seen in public and took every interaction as hostile. Couldnt make eye contact, all that jazz. But you know what I did? Working out helped build confidence and confidence allowed me to practice social interactions.
If anything, its an attitude exactly like that would make people not want to be around you. Would you want to be friends with someone who constantly complains about how unfair everything is and how everyone is an asshole?

Why is it always fucking muscles? Haven't you questioned this? It's always the fucking gym with these people. It's a societal obsession.

I do think I had a great personality the whole time, but honestly speaking, people view attractiveness as more interesting/likeable, so I suppose once I got big, an attractive trait, people took the time to learn my personality. I was still socially awkward as shit for a while though.
I have them now. It was during the process I did not, I thought that was evident.

Also >whats the point?
What if I told you you could workout for reasons other than getting a womans attention?

>Would you want to be friends with someone who constantly complains about how unfair everything is and how everyone is an asshole?

Youmake the bold, moronic, humble breaking assumption that I have any friends to complain to. Did you forget where you are? Also people likely only responded well to you because of your LOOKS,. Midwit. People care about your looks above all else at the end of the day. It wasn't purely because of your "confidence", it was only because you managed to build up and maintain a tolerable or even attractive appearance. You're probably a good looking guy already so don't act like your little one size fits method will work on everyone. I also like how you ignored the fact that I have no personality. You don't have a solution to that do you? Why do you people pretend as if you have the answers to everything? Because you like hearing yourself talk and like to think that you have the answers

im winning brah

You do have a personality bruz, its just a terrible one.
If you hate yourself that much I wont keep trying to convince you that you can do something good for yourself.

Simple. Stacys like a man with muscles. Don't let anyone gaslight you into thinking they're "doing it for themselves." No one ever fucking does it for themselves except for the small group of people who have manual labor type jobs or maybe the military. Everyone else does it truly for aesthetic looks so they can post obnoxious shit on their social media stories.

>self improvement is a meme if you aren't chad
Strange, I don't feel like chad yet I objectively improve myself all the time.
>How are you muscular in-shape Any Forums people able to maintain your motivation?
Motivation is unreliable and relying on it is a noob trap.
Disciple and determination is the true key to building successful habits.
Making proper diet and fittness practices habitual is the secret to long term results.

>Surely it's because you're a normie who already has friends and a girlfriend/boyfriend to motivate you right?
No.
I am a loner and strongly believe in self reliance when it comes to personal goals in your life. You need to take control of as many factors relating to success as you can, then take total responsibility for those things.

>What's the point in telling robots all this self improvement crap when no one will care or notice?
Doing good things for yourself isn't for the praise of others, it is because it directly benifits yourself. Being fit and healthy feels great. It's a reward in of it's self.

>It's all a waste of time.
Nothing is more valuble then health. Bad health and a weak body sucks the fun out of everything and makes even the best things in life feel bad.
>You still won't be noticed by the woman you like or any woman and it won't fix your unfixable personality.
There is more to life then being a amusement for women.
You need to find meaning and purpose of your own in life or suffer the consequences of a poorly lived, wasted life.

>Why do you normies even bother trying to "help us"?
Something I learned as a child is that no one can really help you if you can't help yourself.
Only if you do what is needed will you be able to help yourself.

>It's just evil disingenuous humble bragging to bait people into pointless arguments
You are just looking to dodge personal responsibility for what is within your control. Instead embraces radical responsibility and take control of your life.

I dont do to impress others; I do it to impress myself

>so I suppose once I got big, an attractive trait, people took the time to learn my personality.
So you agree that your looks were more important at the end of the day. They would not have given you the time of day if you didn't look attractive. People are superficial, my guy. Likely yourself included. "Likability this work on yourself that charisma this" means nothing if you have regarded as average looking or ugly. But I bet you're going to try and move the goal posts aren't you? Stop pretending like anyone can achieve what you have achieved. Only people with your natural attractiveness or better, or have a charismatic personality can do this. How the fuck else do you think obese people can land as keep girlfriend? They are almost always jester maxing clowns that need to constantly act funny and entertaining in order to keep their friends and girlfriend

>What if I told you you could workout for reasons other than getting a womans attention?

Such as? It's only really necessary if your occupation is very heavy and manual labor. Even shit like replacing your entire living room floor with tiles, a manual labor task does not require a ton of strength. Neither does yard work, or even landscaping or a lot of handyman work. This isn't the 1600s where people had to chop wood and hunt and shit to make a living and survive. It's not necessary anymore. They only do it to:

A: like one other guy said, not look fat

B: look more presentable and attractive (this is ESPECIALLY the case with women. The ones that look athletic or muscular almost always had this pathological need to broadcast their gains to the world because they know everyone will flock to them and shower then with attention)

C: if your job requires you to be fit

You are wrong. Why would you know my mind, let alone everyone else's? I lift for myself.

Thank you for repeating my point that people rate attractiveness as important, I am glad you can read. It is not the be all end all, however. How do you explain conventionally unattractive men with attractive women, or vice versa?

I work out to be better at my hobbies and because progress/personal cultivation make me happy.

Your asserssion of other people's motivations is quite flatly bad faith cope so you can justify to yourself why you are somehow better then the people you are so clearly envious of despite being unwilling to put in the effort to reach similar results.

>lift for myself.
For what purpose? What do you gain from that beyond looking more aesthetically pleasing (which, for most people, is the only advantage you gain from getting buff). What do you mean "for myself"? Why?

>you can justify to yourself why you are somehow better
Stopped reading there. Retard, I'm telling you how I'm inferior to others. Not how I'm better. Where did I say I was better than anyone?

I dont feel like justifying myself for you. I just want others itt to know it's pretty common actually.
Its worth trying seriously for a month if you've got nothing else. It really helped me.

>stopped reading there
You already read my main point so I don't care.
Nor do I care about whatever deluded cope you cook up to excuse your personal failings.

>How do you explain conventionally unattractive men with attractive women, or vice versa?
They have some charismatic, a buddy, funny personalities. A common trait that I have failed to learn in my childhood and therefore likely will never properly learn.

You were already told you can practice socialization and improve your personality. But then you will loop back around to but Im ugly so it doesnt matter, but that would contradict what you just said. You literally have no excuse.

Ugly + non-charismatic personality + lanklet = everyone, literally everyone looks down upon you. Bonus if you have a naturally soft-spoken voice and a weird accent. Who the fuck am I going to practice on when no one will want to hang out with me. You were not the first person that told me this but the voice of reason in the back of my head keeps telling me that I will just make a fool out of myself

you seem like you were in a similar spot to me, can you help me out
>I just ate more
how do you do this, is there a trick to it? i've never been able to eat a lot. it makes me wanna throw up if i eat a normal sized portion. i can barely physically consume more than i do, which is not a lot. 1 small meal a day type of thing. all the best "bulking" food is the same, can barely eat any of it. will it get easier if i force myself to just eat until i'm nauseous?
not one of the aspies in this thread who has completely given up btw, genuine question