Whenever you guys post art that i like i find the artist and then start posting their art here in your place so please...

whenever you guys post art that i like i find the artist and then start posting their art here in your place so please keep doing that i like good art

Attached: 93188698_p0.jpg (1937x1356, 318.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/en/artworks/93188698
pixiv.net/en/users/121105
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who's the artist and what is this character's gender

female and the artist is pixiv.net/en/artworks/93188698
it looks like a guy but i assure you there is no cock and there are boobies
even if it were a guy i wouldnt care id fuck a guy that looks like this

Attached: 1633471964027.jpg (1434x2048, 236.13K)

oops i linked a specific picture lol im retard
pixiv.net/en/users/121105
use this instead

Attached: 1628184394920.jpg (1433x2048, 214.64K)

she looks exactly like me whats her name

Hows your boyfriend doing? Still a neet housewife?

i dont know her name but
>she looks exactly like me
haha hey...
nah im not that poster, i just really liked the art they posted and so i took it upon myself to steal it

thanks bruh u a real nigga

np cuh ly famalam

hey
goddamn it i cannot read japanese

What a nice lady. Would you like to have a nice meal with me, OP?

Attached: come have dinner with me.png (847x1200, 897.59K)

shes pretty, reminds me of me. i also have a taste for good art and i love collecting it. i am saving this image because i enjoy it. similar body type to her

hold on let me try to figure it out with my crazy japanese skills
ok so in all of the posts she is called uchinoko which translate directly to "my child" so im guessing its just an original character tied directly to the artist
also if you want it, the artists twitter (which is occasionally english) is @gloating_gracie
i would love to
holy shit PLEASE be my girlfriend

Attached: 93714694_p0.jpg (1356x1937, 247.55K)

>i would love to
Very good, please come with me to the dining table in my garden. Don't look out too much into the darkness, it's not good for your health.

Attached: nighttime banquet.png (1280x905, 1.08M)

yeah sounds like an oc
my hair isnt nearly as long as hers
>holy shit PLEASE be my girlfriend
you sound kinda interesting tell me about yourself user

what are your interests? how old are you? what are your ideal qualities in a girl, like appearance and age and hobbies, weight, etc?

Sad. He was cute, even if he is taken.

i just turned 18 im decently attractive (7-8/10 especially by Any Forums incel standards) im smart (beyond mensas available scaling) and im good at mostly everything i do
im not an incel but i can sympathize with incels and find a lot of what they say true
im khhv solely because of tism
i play very competitive games and im open to whatever as long as its not gay and boring
im not very political but i have very extreme philosophies and it can show from time to time
i have crazy adhd and i take 30mg adderall every morning with a can of monster and so im bit of a sperg most of the time
im also really judgmental and a bit of a psychopath in the way that i isolate myself from everyone i dont like
im a normalfag in the way that im not a Any Forums wizard that has been here for years and years but im very much the opposite when it comes to the amount of communities ive been in and friends that ive actually had
growing up throughout school i was never the one to sit at the loser table or the popular table, i was a quiet kid that was trying his best to fit into whatever group he could without success
the reason i say all of this is because a big thing i see in an ideal relationship is a partner that understands this feel and someone who can relate with me in that sense
the other main things i look in a partner is someone smart, available, and loyal to the point that they wouldnt lie if they werent interested
i dont really care about weight or height or appearance but i would be lying if i were to say i dont care if you are ugly or disgustingly fat or skinny or if you had a lazy eye and your fingernails were green and falling off
my ideal type is a 4-7/10 17-27 bmi black or brown hair
a big thing im looking for is obviously a sort of tomboy in the sense that im not looking for someone dainty and girly, but someone that is very smart and someone who can keep me on my toes despite not trying very hard

sorry that this is so long, i just dont want to miss anything

Attached: .png (1144x1540, 1.86M)

i probably just scared the hoes away with this
oh well

Attached: 5b735b7231e667e7fa83abb72227f555.jpg (1024x1024, 50.34K)

where can we talk user. you seem cool

my discord is alephi#2813