I started working as a housekeeper a couple months ago and sometimes have to work overtime, weekends, random hours...

I started working as a housekeeper a couple months ago and sometimes have to work overtime, weekends, random hours. My boyfriend supports me bcuz im making my own money and often says hes proud of me.
I think I started developing a crush on a coworker of mine. Technically hes a supervisor and we spend most breaks and lunches hanging out and talking. Hes very nice and we sometimes make flirty jokes but lately over text and social media it gets a little out of hand
I want to sleep with him, I want to cross that line. What do I do?

Attached: 2C7BBFD6-1D5A-4E75-87B0-E8A2D7B97DD1.jpg (1023x1192, 808.26K)

b8
youre a man
kys

I will literally contact u on disc I just need help

Depends. Do you love your boyfriend?
If you seriously can't control yourself then break up with him.

Post selfie

Reminder to others to use the options field until they do

NTA but isn't there a rule against selfies here

No holes post here. Fuck off.

OP is a woman. she uses a cat pic and is posting from an iphone.

men don't do that.

Rules are rules user I am considering breaking up w him but weve been going on for over two years and are having serious conversations about moving in together

Assuming that's true (which it isn't), she still won't fuck you (which is true).

It's crazy how disloyal women are and how responsive they are to perceived status. Dude is literally a supervisor of a fucking housecleaning service, a total fucking loser, but because he's her boss and in charge of her, her pussy gets wet. Unreal how predictably terrible women are.

Attached: 1511243044456.jpg (621x621, 77.47K)

No, he supervises the servers for an investors group, as in the Stacys that get tipped by the rich white dudes. Not the house cleaners nor my supervisor. Not that it really matters.

Does it matter? He literally works for a fucking cleaning company. You're cheating on your bf for a guy who works for a fucking cleaning company you fucking whore. Disgusting

You're always going to meet someone new who makes your pussy tingle. This is a turning point in your life, a test as to whether you can consider yourself a slave or a human.

No, he works in a stadium that hosts football games in my city. I happen to work in the cleaning company.
Although I would say the whore part is true

>No, he works in a stadium that hosts football games in my city
Kek you say that like it's any better. Whatever slut, you aren't my problem

Good point user but I genuinely dont think I love my bf. Its a relationship built in comfort more than passion

Well you seemed so disgusted at the idea that Im cheating on someone whos a cleaner. Thats really gross. I could never.
And im not cheating. Im considering it. Sex is fun, and hes sexy, how can I help it

>completely controlled by pussy tingles with no sense of honor, morality, or regard for other people
Truly a woman moment

i'm not simping you fucking retard. i'm telling you OP is a woman because she is.

suck my dick.

how much does it cost to hire a full time maid in a first world country? one who will cook too

>Its a relationship built in comfort more than passion
It's funny that this is your reply. Passion isn't sustainable. The honeymoon period always ends. And your passions are what enslave you.