What video games are we playing these days...

what video games are we playing these days? Feels like no new games are even being made and the few that do come out are dogshit

I've feel like I've played everything good. Pic related is my 3x3.

Attached: BeFunky-collage (1).jpg (1600x1600, 1.3M)

Jump into the arena bro!

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 148.56K)

We are playing Killing Floor 2 and Dead by Daylight.

These are all pretty good games I've been playing recently that match up with your 3x3

Final Fantasy XIV is the new WOW and superior to it in every way

CK3 is very good as a sequel, it lacks content but that's fair since CK2 had a buttload of expansions

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is fucking phenomenal and on steam

>what video games are we playing these days
Elden ring. It's better than bloodborne

Attached: eliza-kormendi-morgott-mohg.jpg (1920x1080, 402.01K)

They're masterworks all, you can't go wrong.

>paladins
>hearthstone
>tad bit of overwatch
>halo 2,3,ODST, tad of reach (campaigns only)
>bloons td battles 2
I havent gotten a new game that costs money in 5 years

Started ffvii for the umpteenth time. Committed to actually getting through it. Friend keeps trying to get me to play V Rising but I hate any game that has you punching trees to get wood to make tools to punch other things to make more tools.

Attached: 1640047243197.jpg (723x1020, 403.51K)

Just overwatch, on a break from soul calibur

Attached: 99EFBD8D-0E09-4F89-BFA1-1BAF43F5C327.jpg (750x423, 224.91K)

Elden Ring is really good but it is not great. The only reason it is being touted as a masterwork is because people have forgotten what great games play like.

>mercy
suck my dick fag

anyone know a good pvp turnbased strategy game? not chess

nostalgia tripping rn. prototype 3, borderlands 2 and halo reach are in my current rotation atm

2, i meant 2. i wish though

Deep Rock Galactic's pretty good

Well I just finished playing Rimworld for some hours.
Might play Elden Ring now.

Attached: berserk-guts-thumbs-up.jpg (500x281, 68.61K)

i liked elden ring but its not better than bloodborne

I think it's because they have never touched another souls game.
AnI think Bloodborne is the true masterwork.

>Final Fantasy XIV is the new WOW and superior to it in every way
im glad you started taking estrogen ur so much prettier now

I'm playing Risk of Rain 2. It's fun.

>DMC3
never played any DMC
>Halo ?
Had a lot of fun with my brother with splitscreen Halo: Reach on low gravity lol.
>Fallout NV
One of the best video games of all time. I cannot stress this enough.
>Baldur's Gate II
Never played it but I bought Pillars of Eternity on PS4 and will probably play that after I'm done with all the other games I have in my backlog.
>CKII
Hm, what's this about? Sword fighting?
>MGS3
I played MGS1 for 10 minutes before getting bored desu.
>Warcraft
Wait, people still play this? Surely not.
>Witcher III
Bought this, really looking forward to playing it after Bloodborne.
>Bloodborne
Love Fromsoft games, currently playing this for the first time. Love Lovecraft, having a lot of fun with it. I like how this game simplifies the Dark Souls formula without dumbing it down for a more enjoyable experience. Basically no shields, fewer weapons, limited parries, limited heals, gimped dodges, but in exchange you get the rally mechanic and faster sidesteps. The lore, environments and music are all top-notch. Blood gems are way better than the confusing upgrade paths. Side note: Elden Ring is a great game but I don't find the Souls formula meshes well with open-world environments. This is why I prefer DS1 and Bloodborne over Elden Ring. Elden Ring is like the best Souls-like game ever but diluted to the point that it's just mediocre, I'm sorry.

Absolute chad spotted. Normal opinions and doesn't know about every single game released ever.

people talk like this but when i make a black character in WoW there are 100x more snowbunny sluts throwing themselves at me in goldshire inn vs. the quick sand, despite having way fewer people.

Attached: 1587385120949.jpg (966x1200, 329.39K)

I hardly play video games anymore, but I've been really enjoying Nightmare Reaper lately.

lmao. That's actually really sweet of you to say user :)

>halo
Whats your favorite mission and whos your favorite character? Mines Floodgate and Arbiter
>Killing Floor 2
Based.