If futa was real, would you settle for a futa girlfriend?

if futa was real, would you settle for a futa girlfriend?

Attached: 08.jpg (1280x1280, 431.83K)

>settle
To settle means I don't have a sense of happiness and feel nothing when around them. I would adore a futa gf. The basedness of booba and cock all in one, and can always do surrogates for children.

Attached: 74c868521f090e012a8a4af5affa35ed.jpg (2113x3020, 837.44K)

true futa absolutely yes. shemale type futa no.

>would you settle for a futa girlfriend
If they became real I would actively seek one to marry, specially if monster on top of being futa

Attached: 536px-Krampus_0.jpg (536x711, 60.77K)

If they were biological females with both pussy and dick, that being the reality, then yes.

Yes
Also I love this one, this page and the one right after it are some of the sweetest moments I've seen in a hentai

Attached: thanks.png (1276x918, 1M)

If they were real they would only date Chad or other futa. As an example, look at trans "women".

if futa were real i would be even more bitter and resentful that i was unlucky enough to be born male

yes as long as they weren't weird about it and they were okay with me exclusively topping
trannies fall in love with you if you show them the mildest bit of affection, not that you should date trannies, you shouldn't, try not to encourage them into further self-destruction, I feel like the only thing we can do is step back and hope they figure out how to fix themselves though

>settle
If futa were real they'd be insanely sought after. It's an extremely popular fetish. is correct.
>trannies fall in love with you if you show them the mildest bit of affection
Either you're a chad or you're only talking about ones who are hyper-ugly/mentally ill. Transgirls who are not insanely ugly can get mountains of attention from people on a much higher quality than 99% of people on this board.

Attached: 1650115186390.png (682x885, 622.48K)

No, I don't like dick.
Having a dick is a deal breaker for me.

Like I would be cool with quite a bit.
any body type, any size, any color, etc.
Hell, even nightmare wifues, monster girls, or even beings without a physical body but a cute voice.

But I draw the line at having a dick. Instant no for me.
If it has a dick it is basically a dude and I am not into dudes.

Besides, if things worked out really well and we wanted to start a family how the hell would that even work. No vag ether means butt babies (aka. lawyers) or dick babies (ouch).

Nah, maybe if we are good friends we could gang bang some chick together or something, but that is as far as I would be willing to get.

futas technically are real. all women are futas. but their penises are small

A clit is not a penis.

You get a F for biology and anatomy. See me after class.

Yes.
Also pirinegi is one of the few artists who does wholesome futa on male.

If futa existed they'd still only want to fuck Chad's and Stacy's, so that coupled with the fact I'm not a sodomite means nothing would change for me.

Attached: 1626114731997.jpg (500x500, 29.87K)

A guy who likes to suck a futa's dick but refuses to let her fuck him in the ass is a sodomite?

I want a futa gf who constantly makes fun of my smaller dick

Attached: b27e8558443dd6c8e07804947c63f288.png (1243x1920, 579.96K)

Clitorises are dormant penises. Just like males have dormant nipples. "Clit" is just the word we give to the penis in its most basic stage of development.

>Futa acts normal most of the time
>but when feeling amorous would hug you from behind and hump you lightly hitting your butt with her bulge

>trannies fall in love with you
Why are you here? Go fuck them then? Most of the internet is built for normies or chads like you, why do you have to come here?As they said they have infinite options, just like women. I find them much more vile though because despite having grown up as men usually they are often even crueler than cis women. I'm glad as many kill themselves as they do, they're horrible, and I say that completely based on their personalities.

Would be really hot if she did that in public

Attached: 20211006_005920.jpg (3000x3000, 892.08K)

In the strictest sense of the word, yes.

Attached: His father, Ben, looks on.jpg (1007x1201, 55.14K)

>out with friends
>everyone brought their gfs
>you are the only one with a futa gf
>girls start getting all lovey dovey with your pals
>your futa girl would hump you in front of everyone regardless of which of you is the top and which one the bottom
>guys and their femoid would quickly force themselves to stop
>"why are you blushing you hypocritical fucks?"

Attached: 1653830950669.jpg (720x960, 81.13K)