I think my mom caused practically every issue I have

I think my mom caused practically every issue I have.
>she would flash her naked body at me when she got out of the shower (no she wasn't attractive, she was 364 pounds and her stomach would nearly reach her knees), now im disgusted by people's bodies
>She would tell me sisters to not trust me and to intentionally make me mad, now i dont trust people
>She should physically abuse me for things that my sisters would do, now i dont connect with my family
>She forcibly wipe my ass and shoved poop in my face when I was showering as a child, now i have a fear of bathrooms and repulsed by poop
>would throw me into our damp, gross, spider-infested basement with a pallet of chips and tell me to "eat like a pig", now im overly conscious of my body and weight and scared of spiders
>she would stay up past midnight making noises that would annoy me and force me to sleep in our car just to avoid her, now i get pissed off at the smallest noises
>she would say that if i dont study she'll tell my classmates i pee my pants and would scream at me in front of teachers/students, now i have social troubles
>this isn't even half of it.
She's done way worse, and she had the audacity she say a single "sorry" after fucking my life up.

Attached: azfthwodqtl41.jpg (960x960, 85.89K)

Brutal. My moms a piece of shit too. Life is just hell for me now. Bitch stole so much from us.

Im sorry about that if true.

if you had just given her some dick she would have left you alone

sorry user, my moms was horrible too.

not many people will connect with you on that, most people think women can't be abusive

My mother was the root cause of my dysmorphia and delusions, causing me to flee the mere moment any women gave me any attention.
I don't hate her, but I won't forgive her either.

>I won't forgive her either.
or rather I just can't, she wounded my very essence.
No child should experience what I've gotten through

Jocasta complex is much less likely, user.

It's horrible that all this happened user, but
>repulsed by poop
Isn't that pretty normal?

Not if it's significant enough to cause user to be dysfunctional.

Sorry, OP, my mom was also the cause of almost all my issues now, basically warped my view of women, gave me a complex or whatever you wanna call it, and trust issues, now I'm a 32 KV who has never attempted to do anything with a woman. Sometimes I consider it a blessing, 3rd wave feminism and social media seems to have turned all women into monsters

Attached: 1652917531519.png (420x610, 573.88K)

>seems to have turned all women into monsters
The problem is the mainstream misthought that we're not beasts to begin with, but have been shackled down by norms and cohesive-stigma complex.

>people think women can't be abusive
Normies aren't people, they're programed cyborgs.

Pretty much. I can't even go into a bathroom after showering because it reminds me of how gross it all is. I can't even poop after a shower or I'll gag.

Narcissist mother who sees you as nothing more than a pet/reflection of her shadow. Feel you bro, she'll never change. Mine has left me with a broken jaw for three years, only getting surgery because I recorded her admitting it. They're fuckery truly.

Are you still in contact with her? If so, disconnect all forms of communication with her and try to move on.

Love your mother

Ur image made me laff op

moms drool dads rule

You need to kill her. She deserves it.

Attached: file.png (640x601, 263.64K)

Imagine that humans were being skinned on skin farms like OP's picrel. A lot of animals are, and they sometimes wake up after they were skinned, just like the human in OP's picrel.