Tfw saw a group of qt christian girls in sundresses today

>tfw saw a group of qt christian girls in sundresses today
give me one good reason why I shouldn't start christlarping immediately
>qt non-whore girls
>people actually appreciate you for being a good person instead of seeing you as a chump or an entitled nice guy creep incel
>get to read cool jewonastick lore
>free gregorian chant concerts every week
>pascals wager

Attached: 366.png (600x450, 340.11K)

>christian girls
>not whores
Someone tell him

dishonest cope on par with "homophobic guys are all secretly gay" because nobody here is willing to actually put in the effort to change their lifestyle to get a decent girl

gem in da log doe

Attached: 1632691272972.gif (463x489, 43.56K)

oh, so you're really just another tradcath larping e-whore shill looking for a betabux like joseph. yawn.

>christian women
>decent girls
I've been on Christian mingle. It's full of single mothers. The same 'good, Christian girls' who got married at 20 and had 3 kids, and are now divorced roasties looking for a new meal ticket.

>I'm going to take advantage of brainwashed cultists because no sane woman would want me
How are you different from those "male feminists" white knighting to get pussy?

Attached: 1650835156268.gif (438x279, 1.36M)

>I've been on Christian mingle
lol, lmao

Christian women are as much chad chasing gold diggers as literally any other women.

there are no women on Any Forums

>christian mingle

Christianity promotes primarily good values while feminism promotes only destructive ones. Not equivalent at all. Also all women can be considered "brainwashed" because they're biologically driven to just listen to whatever authority figures tell them to believe.

Attached: 1613674541637.jpg (1080x1080, 92.3K)

>christian mingle
Yep. The same place those nice innocent little church girls you see will be on in 5 years time, trying to flog their little goblins to betabuxxers.

Nah. The fundamental flaw with Christianity is that Jesus forgives ALL sins as long as you say sorry. This means a Christian woman can be a whore, a cheater, etc as long as she says sorry afterwards and will still get into heaven. Christianity very much promotes the born again virgin schtick too. Mary Magdalene was a literal prostitute and her past was completely forgiven. This is why Christcuckery is the favourite religion of murderers, niggers, rapists, child molesters and whores. Everything is forgiven as long as you say sorry to Jesus.

>Not equivalent at all.
I mean the act of infiltrating their group and pretending to be what they are to get pussy.

>start christlarping immediately
Faking Christianity, faking feminism, faking interest in whatever stupid band they're into. It all comes from the same impulse. "Maybe if I (superficially) change into X, she'll be into me"

Attached: JGG0002928172.jpg (480x640, 45.62K)

>online dating isn't a repository for failed irl dating
>online dating is an accurate portrayal of how you'd fare irl
bro you got some weak ass bait

Literally all of these roasties are divorced single mothers who got married young. Shit tons of Catholics and Mormons on there lol.

learn to fucking read would you? I dont give a fuck whos on Christian mingle because if you find yourself there you weren't worth dating to begin with, goddamn you're stupid

I went on there to laugh my ass off at Christcuck roasties looking for a buxxer. Looks like they can't get a betabux at their small community churches where everyone knows all their business, so they have to outsource a guy who doesn't know everything about their past. Top kek. Fucking hilarious.

If my choices are die an incel or worship jew on a stick and get a qt wife then it's practically a self-defense situation for my future children at that point. Society gave me no choice. I'll sacrifice myself like Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ and do what needs to be done.

Attached: 331.png (750x593, 222.28K)

That's only true in heretical Christianity (aka watered down protestantism like those nondenominational churches. Think of shit names like "Church of the United People") In those religions, supposedly you get like a free pass for just saying "Oops sorry Jesus but I believe in you so it's all cool right" and boom you die, then straight to heaven.

BUT in Catholicism and Orthodox Christianity (aka the original and real Christianity) there is no free pass. Yes you are forgiven by going to confession from a priest (it has to be sincere to count), but even if you die right after having confession you do not go straight to heaven. Instead you go to purgatory, where holy fire punishes you and literally BURNS you until you are purified of every sin you have ever committed. Nobody knows exactly what goes on in there but according to visions by some saints and other people, depending on what sins you commit, you could be in there for like decades of human time before making it into heaven. Also, if you have certain sins (mortal sins which are REALLY bad) and you die before confession, you go straight to hell.

Because there is only one god, and the trinity is polytheism.

>non-whore girls
user, I...