Literally every girl is dressed like a whore everywhere at every time

Literally every girl is dressed like a whore everywhere at every time

Attached: 17900763-B794-4F09-ADDC-9D0D42E6696C.jpg (720x707, 148.17K)

I am giga blackpilled when it comes to women.

I dress modestly but men irl either ignore me or treat me like shit on their shoe. Meanwhile I see them holding doors open and being all smiley n shit for thots. Men literally don't care unless you look sexy.

women don't belong here, why don't you go complain to Twitter or something

Probably fat and not the good kind

why are you proving her point that men only care about looks

This.

>Original content

This is the truth. As a teen I only wore old hoodies and jeans and I remember that guys being nice to me was rare. But now that I dress in more feminine or revealing clothes, suddenly it's an everyday thing for men to open doors for me, smile at me for no reason, and just act more gentlemanly towards me in general.
t. foid

If you dress like shit of course people will think you are weird. Nobody likes men who look homeless either. You can dress well without looking trashy.

They were just not very flattering since I had got them as a kid, even if they weren't dirty or anything. And even when I wore newer clothes, I still dressed like a tomboy, so guys didn't treat me nicely even then. And imo dressing in non-feminine clothes doesn't mean you're homeless lol.

Idk from what I see the hoodie look is pretty popular because of Billie Eilish, but then again so is the leggings/crop top combo

Maybe you're ignoring the ones who dress differently because they don't stand out to you.
I will not wear anything that shows my skin unless mom forces me, even in summer. Long sleeve shirts and long pants and boots.

Women seething that they have to be treaded like people rather than a walking cum dumpster

no shit you're giving nothing to them get your special treatment from your husband

how the everloving fuck

i wear army gear and fucking coveralls 99% of the time and i still get people shouting gross stuff at me on the street or at the store. never nice things. what the fuck could you possibly have done that i haven't tried. other than poor hygiene, which i wont do.

>I don't get preferential treatment otherwise so I dress like a whore
I hate women so much it's unreal.

>unless mom forces me
You need to be 18 to post here

I'm 20 living in the basement

>Wahh guys only worship me for doing nothing but EXISTING when I dress like a whore

No shit retard. If you dress normally, you'd actually have to DO SOMETHING USEFUL for you to be worshipped/treated with respect by males. That's how this little thing called we males like to call MERIT works .

All my male friends liked me because I was smart, could hack/mod their consoles, could hook them up with drugs etc.

Your dumb foid ass doesn't even need skills, just put on some makeup and show BOOBA and simps will roll the red carpet out for you.

Brutal. Hope you escape moms basement without winding up homeless

>women with fat asses wear pic related out in public, not even going to the gym
>says reason that it "feels good to wear"
You'll be better off just walking around naked.

Attached: butt-lifting-leggings.jpg (900x599, 74.92K)