"1500" models of guns banned

>"1500" models of guns banned
> proposed hangun ban
Something big will happen in Canada in the next 1-4 years, not trying to be political but firearm related violence is largely confined to major cities and overwhelmingly perpetrated with non-domestic firearms. The increasingly common country wide bans don't add up. May be schizo/conspiracy posting but they seem to be unusually eager to jump at any opportunity to push more restrictive legislation. Most of it isn't even firearms related. There's just more and more hoops to jump through in Canada. What could they be doing? Just wanted to see what you other fucks are thinking.

Attached: P27H2MT6QFLL5EP5DLDVKFPXVQ.jpg (600x400, 41.62K)

do you own any firearms? does this actually affect you in any way whatsoever or do you just want to complain.

Is that image not edited? I hate this country, man.

Attached: 091872451.png (918x783, 973.49K)

I think modern politicians in rich countries that have a comfortable life are not super geniuses with evil plans for the future, they are just every day retards who wanted a little power and are just doing their job. Especially in democratic nations, nobody actually feels like they are making a decision, they just kick the can down the road and virtue signal.

You could argue the soros and wef influence has a role, but that just goes back to politicians being careless.

yes its directly affected me. arguably every Canadian is affected too when they commit billions to take guns away from those who won't misuse them and leave the violent ones armed. 2nd part may belong on pol tho.

why do you own firearms for any reason other than hunting? overcompensating for a small dick? got a huge truck too?

Honestly, you're probably right. It's just whenever I see things like this happening I can't help but think I would push the same agenda if I ditched my own beliefs and pursued whatever kept me in power longer.

Why the personal attack based on what I own. Not only do I hunt but I keep guns for mog/animal protection when in northern parts of the country. That and I like pretty much anything mechanical (cars, tools n shit) and I've liked them since I was a kid. My parents didn't even push me towards them. Me and my dad got our licenses at the same time. Also some of the most fun you can have if you haven't tried shooting yet (the most fun are the scary ones).

maybe pick a hobby that doesn't involve tools that are extremely efficient at killing people from a safe distance? surely you're not going to die if the government takes away your dangerous murder toys that make you feel like an artificial badass.

Canadians robots should get a bachelors degree and leave the country. It's a over expensive draconian shithole and the women are trash tier (all races)

Attached: ezgif-2-a39f7d3f72f7.gif (600x337, 1.67M)

Like what, cars? pretty sure a guy ran through a crowd of people in toronto a few years back that was one of our counties most deadly mass killings. Or back yard chemistry? I can learn how to make simple explosives. Or maybe I'll pick up welding/metalworking and just make guns on a lathe. Taking away my ability to own a gun only stops me from enjoying them and does nothing from a safety standpoint. Also if you think anything close to the majority of firearms owners have guns to look cool you probably have issues of your own. Such a fem arguement.

i think the majority of gun owners own them because it makes them feel cool yes. absolutely. there's zero other reason to other than hunting, which is justified because some species need to be kept in check from overpopulation.

Nothing but virtue signaling and pandering to lefty city voters. Compliance rate will be less than 80% and all farmers are laughing their asses at Trudeau since most don't follow these restrictions.
In rural Alberta there are tons of unlicensed farmers that inherited guns from family, there are hicks with prohibited and full auto weapons in storage on their farms (look up James Roszko).
Good luck taking guns from Canadians.

Problem is the currently registered one and the import of new ones.

Fuck these fags tbqh.

What right does some politician have to tell you that you can't own a gun?

Honestly. I've been thinking of moving somewhere else for a while now. Need to finish getting my trade license first tho and would need to get the equivalent elsewhere. This country is becoming more and more unliveable for someone like me. I'm honestly just naturally attracted to potentially dangerous things and I just don't understand why I can't even enjoy them far from others in my country I used to love. Not even particularly that but just the growing wall of regulations. My province literally added a law that prohibits you from putting stickers on your car for example. Thank god no cop is stupid enough to enforce it. It's just knowing they could and would legally be able to.

>I think the majority of gun owners own them because it makes them feel cool yes
You are SO CLOSE to getting it

>I think
I literally am one and am apart of a few gun clubs. I've seen almost every type of gun owner and I can tell you the vast majority are like me. They appreciate them for what they are and when you're around other gun owners (which is really the only place save social medial that you can show them off) you're no more a "badass" than anyone else. If you got guns for that reason you would be sorely disappointed.

gonna vote liberal for the foreseeable future if it continues to make you chuds seethe.

Some guy is just gonna rent another van rendering this whole thing pointless .

Imagine being a Cucknadian