What the hell is wrong with young men, why are they so angry?

what the hell is wrong with young men, why are they so angry?

Attached: 1654037517476.jpg (960x1143, 177.86K)

You build a society against men.
Eventually men will be against society.
Nothing hard to grasp here unless you are retarded.

Life is shit and constantly getting worse
Are you fucking retarded?

You would be angry too if someone kept asking what the hell was wrong with you.

I was angry when younger because it was easy to go from sad to angry. Being angry is better than being sad. They will grow out of it and just be sad and eventually suicide.

It's just autism. We need to bring back asylums for these retards

Every young man I know is perpetually miserable, even in their youth, I have slowly watched them all fall apart (includimg me).

Society exists to serve males. All presidents are male, most billionaires and CEOs too

Fragile moids take everything for granted. Honestly seeing incels complaining about natural selection makes me audibly lol

Genuinely, all I want is for people to be nice to me. I don't know why this is so difficult.

>poorly educated
>implying you don't learn more dicking around online as a teen than as a prewageslave in one of the adult daycare centers that uni provides for federally guaranteed funds

Don't take the bait. Stop caring what any of these people think. They're not valid.

Attached: akarindrive.jpg (850x1063, 62.83K)

Society against men
>women aren't house-slaves anymore and men can get in trouble for being too racist
I feel so sorry for you I might almost cry.

life is complete garbage for the average male unless he is chad or rich

and the answer is the shootings of innocents? If you hate society, just kill yourself.

They all have wives who profit off their husband's hard work, without having to do that work.

>he thinks he can learn from Wikipedia
Complete brainlet.

Education is prohibitively expensive for many and jobs are getting worse and worse, both in terms of wages and fucking existing in general. The cost of living is also rising. Men in society are generally expected to make money and provide so when they can't, young men feel like failures.

It's not this "anti man" like retarded conservative incels will tell you.

Pretty much, if boys can't be boys, they'll be "angry and dangerous young men"

I think you might be the retarded one. If you think the rising tide of mental illness, anger, and hopelessness amongst young men (and young people in general) is because muh mean Twitter feminism, you are generally retarded.

But most of the autistics on here never acted like boys, they acted like weird spergs.

I am poorly educated, but most educated people I know are cretins anyway.
>duh, I went to college to learn to paint, or program computers, let me tell you about geopolitics

Does anyone actually care?
Do young men actually care?

>duh I browse Any Forums let me tell you about geopolitics

>you can literally have sex with other men, but you can't be a "weird sperg"
Fuck off. It's my turn to be oppressed, and get my piece of the pie.

society cares because young men are a danger

>im opressed because im not a billionair ceo
Feminism is a joke

Didn't say that, but actually yeah, you're probably more qualified than someone who did anything but specifically learn about politics and history. Your media or psychology education doesn't make you informed on anything.

>poorly educated
I play Paradox games. Come back to me when you can find Kyzyl-Suu on a map.