Why do women lie about not liking muscular men when they ogle over guys like Chris Hemsworth and Henry Cavill?

Why do women lie about not liking muscular men when they ogle over guys like Chris Hemsworth and Henry Cavill?

Attached: 1.jpg (906x946, 319.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IzNunT2AOO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Different women oogle different things!

A pet doesn't know what it wants.

don't pay attention to what women say, watch what they do.

>reddit

Literally every single subreddit is bluepilled by design. They aggressively ban all incel/blackpill content. I don't know what you expected to find. Of course it's all bluepilled nonsense.

you can ogle over many kinds of men. face is most important though, so it's easier to ogle ripped movie stars than average ripped men. but it depends on each person either way - my personal type is skinny guys who look like addicts.

they ogle them mainly for being famous, tall and handsome

This, roasties type all sorts of shit they don't actually practice in real life

The only women who don't like men who are in shape are women with insecurities. Women are hard wired to like muscular men because it represents health and fitness and a better chance for healthy children. It's literally fatties acting like they don't want it and could do better.

shhh, women are a monolith around here, otherwise robots would have to do some self reflection

if you're good-looking to begin with, then some muscles will only do you good. if you a foreveralone virginal bespectacled freak, then getting all swole and buff won't do a whole lot to save your doomed sex life.

Women gave every incentive to lie (either to others or themselves) about what they are attracted to. What does she have to gain by telling the honest truth? Nothing.

When women say they dont like muscular dudes, they are talking about bodybuilders
>and short chinlets who are jacked

Most people who go to the gym
Arnt that much bigger than most boxers

Attached: E7DF3507-20D0-4192-B4D6-9DAF983CA80C.jpg (1958x1279, 196.56K)

Sounds Iike roastie cope.

Attached: 1622886453556.png (1019x1090, 864.8K)

This. What guys call muscular, women call "normal". To be fair, it kind of is. Any man who just works out passingly in his youth and doesn't get fat will be fit enough for most women.

Fake image made by a projecting seething scrote. Here's the real one.

Attached: 1631422122260.jpg (2794x3007, 1.66M)

Lmao made me chuckle. But objectively, men DO have it harder even when being way less picky

His skin should be black. Are you new?

It's funny because 1/10 incels would reject Stacy for being too tan/blonde/normie/elbows too pointy whatever.

Not even Stacy is good enough for incels.

Some of them claim they only want a virgin wife and then to also have sex with her, defeating the whole point.

LOSE WAIT YOU FAT FUCK
>hit the gyms
>lift the weights
>stay in shape
>marry rich chads
youtu.be/IzNunT2AOO4

Originally

Attached: C511E010-C463-48BD-8767-981188623030.jpg (1960x2000, 379.64K)

Wait what the fuck?!?!
R9k told me that genetic determinism is real? How did she do this

Whoops wrong copy

If your standards are
>young
>skinny
>not a complete hoe
Than everyone screams at you for being stacy wanting hypocrite.
All of these requirements are either in your control, or given to everyone at birth
The average girl in highschool meets these requirements.

If some lonely dude in highschool with a dry ass dick was all like
>man, having a gf sounds cool, anyone I see on a daily basis would be fine
Yall clowns would be all like
>NO, a 35 year old washed up partyboys FWB is your looksmatch

Applies more to men than women

What makes men attractive?
>hight
>jaw, eyes, ect
Youth turns you into a pretty boy

What makes women attractive?
>youth
>health, not being fat

Everyone is born young and not fat

I fucking knew it. White people CANNOT be incels or femcels.

The women who you can get are your looksmatch, not the women who are around you in school or at work. If you're a bottom of the barrel male who can only get fat single moms, that's your looksmatch.

men hugely over-estimated how muscular they need to be in order to be attractive to women. In many studies they found women prefer men to be at 16% bodyfat. Many women don't even give a shit, because even if a dude is overweight they can still see what his overall body frame is like (broad shoulders) and that's more important than how big a dude's biceps or pecs are

>they ogle over guys like Chris Hemsworth and Henry Cavill?
I'm sure it has nothing to do with their looks (face), height, money, or status

Damn I look like that.
>TFW you will never get to experience suffering
Its not fair.

What?

While I agree that white people have a leg up
>taller
>usually have strong facial features
There are still plenty short, chinlets, who are white

>CANNOT be femcels
Neither can any other race

>Genetic determinism applies to men
Abs dont magically happen you know

...and this is where personal pride needs to come in and make dudes say no to that fucking bullshit. looks-match my fucking ass.