Become a tradesman, user

>be me a few years ago, very autistic horrible alcoholic depressed NEET hungry skeleton, living with mom, can't even afford tendies
>decide to just say fuck it and go for the trades
>get a few shit construction jobs over the course of a year or so but learn a little bit each time, get a little stronger, a little smarter. make a few more friends, buy a few more tools, learn a little more espanol
>eventually get hired as an electrician's helper at this one place
>break a lot of stuff and dig a lot of holes
>1 year later I'm promoted to crew leader and given my own van
>2 years and they're asking me to head the entire field division at the new office in the next town over
>meanwhile start working for my buddy on the weekends doing sketchy shit and effectively double my income
>move into $1500/month apartment
>buy $42,000 truck
>Doordash every night in front of my 75" TV
>shop Amazon for fun
>in the best physical shape of my life, able to afford decent clothing and regular haircuts
When I look in the mirror these days, I think "Who's that guy? He's looking pretty good."

Becomes a tradesman, user

Attached: floridamobile.jpg (1613x1210, 1004.39K)

Hire me and give me hand holding, I am fit and I have basic mechanical competency.

Finally a based fucking post chads need to rain this site

Attached: 1653355520193.png (686x516, 531.22K)

A haircut, chinese takeout and an expensive apartment to rent are your definition of luxury.
Guess they were right after all, a chicken in the horse stable doesn't grow hooves.

>live in an apartment
>buy a truck

get a house you bum

>a chicken in the horse stable doesn't grow hooves.

Attached: 1653888779268.jpg (368x368, 29K)

year later I'm promoted to crew leader and given my own van
years and they're asking me to head the entire field division at the new office in the next town over
You clearly have a proper personality and attitude for such success

I have been interested in getting started as an electrician. Is it hard to get selected as an apprentice even with no experience?

what the fuck does that mean
whats your income like? and how much value are you getting from a 42,000 dollar truck that you can't get from a 30k one? I have a recurring lower back issue and I'm very uncoordinated, I'm interested generally but feel like I would injure myself or not have enough energy to keep up

>still renting but buys a new truck and big television and orders goyslop delivery and spends money frivolously on Amazon
yep, you're a tradesman alright. there's a reason blue collar rubes are looked down on.

good for you. i was never this lucky. i was always treated like a slave where i apprenticed. sadly, i apprenticed in one of those apprentice-mill type of companies that just endlessly take in new apprentices and immediately fire them when they are done apprenticin', while actually teaching them fuck all. i've tried getting work somewhere else, afterwards, but i'm basically un-hirable since i don't really know anything about my job since i was just used as cheap slave labor when i was an apprentice. sadly, this happens a lot in my country.

doesnt work like that here, in order to get into the trades, you need nepotism early

years and they're asking me to head the entire field division at the new office in the next town over
this sounds horrifyingly awful desu. a leadership position is the very last thing I want in any aspect of my life.

I graduated trade school and long story short I got nothing but debt out of it.
If I could go back and do regular college I would.
Op is lying faggot shill.

Happens in America too.
3 days here. A week there.
Then a bunch of rejections in-between
Then I find myself at amazon.

yeh. i pretty much gave it my all but more or less just basically wasted six years of my life doing this. i am almost forty and am pretty much completely fucked. this was my one chance at clawing my way up to the mythical middle class and it was all for nothing.i guess i'm just going to have to work various unskilled crap jobs for the rest of my life now, because i'm too fucking old to start over again in some other field. let this be a fucking lesson to all you fucking nationalists out there. i live in a country that is more than ninety five percent white and this is my life. this is how my own supposed people have treated me. everyone knows that the apprentice mills exist but no one ever feels like getting off their asses and actually doing something about those fucking companies. why need enemies when your own will suffice, indeed...

Did you get any pusssy yet?

Are you willing to move to south Florida and listen to absolutely everything I tell you?

>Guess they were right after all, a chicken in the horse stable doesn't grow hooves.
Right on

I'm going to build one actually

>Is it hard to get selected as an apprentice even with no experience?
No, when I started I didn't even know what the individual parts were called. All you need to do is show up, listen to what you're told, and never make any mistakes - because if you do, people may die. Typically you die first, and it's really painful

>whats your income like?
Just over six figures

What country is that?

I have a four year degree and I dropped out of trade school after 4 days and got a job instead. School doesn't teach you shit when it comes to most professions

Dude I'm 36, it's never too late. Don't be a wussy little pussy man, go get what's due to you

Not yet but I saw a cat outside yesterday so I think I'm getting closer

denmark. and scandinavia, in general, really.

This man does doordash with a 75" television in front of his $42,200 truck every weekend. Absolute legend. Fuck tradesmanship. Have you ever considered doping stunt work?

That sounds terrible, in the USA anyone who is willing to do electrical work is treated like a king. There is an endless shortage of electricians, and the apprentices we get are terrible. I've personally fired two in the past week, one was always showing up drunk and the other couldn't follow instructions for shit. It's astounding, when you ask people "Hey do you want to do this thing where you're either outside or in the dark and you may die?", most people say "No thanks, I'm good"

Emigrate to the USA, do electricity, buy an AR15, move out into the rural areas, grill cheeseburgers, and light fireworks off whenever you want. That's my advice