Whats the worst pain youve ever experienced?

Whats the worst pain youve ever experienced?

For me, it was a dislocated knee. I couldnt put pressure on that leg for nearly a week and then for several weeks after I could only hobble. The worst part was that it happened without warning. I was just walking around when suddenly my knee bent the wrong way and i was on the ground. The feeling of it bending the wrong way and my bones grinding against each other was so horrible its been etched into my mind. Some times while just chilling my memory will flash back to the moment it happened and I'll feel a vestige of that pain. Not as much as when it happened but enough to make me cringe.

Attached: 1653871031707m.jpg (1024x826, 92.83K)

>Whats the worst pain youve ever experienced?
Just looking at picrel.

Picrel is fake btw

My ex miscarried our child by fucking someone who with 5 others beat me to a buddy pulp. That was only 2 years ago.

Shit...
Im sorry user.

How can you tell?
Origiball

Thanks. The worst part isn't that it happened and she did it, it's that no one except this board knows exactly what something like that can do to your psyche. Lord knows she doesn't, her family doesn't and neither does the NHS or seem to care.

It sounds like your ex wife was brutally raped. Not quite the same thing as "getting fucked."

Your ex cheated on you with another guy and then sent a bunch of other guys with that guy to beat you up? Wtf

>NHS
That's what you get for thinking the government actually cares about you or your wellbeing, commie.

because if someone were to mutilate their penis they would already recorded it and I would've already seen it. OP pic looks like halloween LARP

probably being on antipsychotics. it's not so much painful as i was more closer to being in a literal coma. found out i was "allergic" to a few that ive taken before. i binged adderall and all the negative effects went away.

It's not my fault I was born on this uber-cucked cursed soggy island. I know better now though.

Based CBT connoisseur.

Please post some examples. Im not turned on by such things but i find it fascinating in a horrible way.

Id say youre on the way to becoming a bad ass vigilante. You already have a tragic origin story.

jesus FUCK this fucking picture
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fuck you user for posting this

Was getting dental work done as a kid when the numbing stuff they gave started to wear off in the middle of it, I don't even remember what they were doing I just remember feeling like I was in some Jacobs Ladder tier torture sequence.

I broke my femur in a car accident a couple years ago. I've also dislocated my knee so I know how that feels too.

Fuck, this happened to me too as a kid. I came around just enough to be aware but was still too zonked out to let anyone know.
Broken femurs are no joke. You okay now?

Yep, a couple months of being in a walker/on crutches and then a few months of physical therapy and now it's like it never happened.