Fun fact, the chance of being born female or male (or XX/XY chromosomphes respectively for the newcomers) is not 50/50

Fun fact, the chance of being born female or male (or XX/XY chromosomphes respectively for the newcomers) is not 50/50.

It's actually 5% more likely you are going to be born male. So the odds are 50/45 respectively.
That may seem like a small difference, but amplified on the scale of an entire nation, or even further, humanity, the "there are plenty fish in the sea" argument is false, as roughly, for every 100 women, there are 5 men pretty much destined to die alone.

So pretty much basic biology is against you. You were never supposed to exist. Our society does not kill men off in wars, famines or industrial work, and that's why we face hypergamy as there are just more men when the nature ever planned to be.

It was over before it even began.

>ib4 le reddit spacing

Attached: 1653866933355.jpg (540x720, 73.16K)

Thats why Mtf propaganda and wars are started by (((them))). Its to keep society rolling

maybe those 5 men are gay

To be honest user- I can get troons now.

I mean, if you have no other choice by the virtue of quite literally destined inequality, it's either this or artifical abortion of female fetuses.

You be the judge of what's more dystopian.

Attached: 1649310404143.png (265x370, 161.01K)

and for them 10 females are lesbian

Men die earlier more often than women, so by adulthood the ratios are usually level, it's funny how nature actually prepared for that

Strangely enough during peace times its more likely a woman will get a boy. During war times its more likely the woman will get a girl

>basic biology
You are fucking retarded, IT IS 50/50, if you live in some muslim or third world country then it will be closer to your numbers but in first world countries you will encounter there are actually more females than males

It's weird when you consider that during war times males get killed and most women won't give a baby to this earth

>Strangely enough during peace times its more likely a woman will get a boy. During war times its more likely the woman will get a girl
Im pretty sure that theres also been some research that showed you can influence what kind of gender it gets through the temperature or whatever since the baby still hasnt decided in the early states of being a fetus

Odds of being born with an attraction to your own sex (gay or bi) are around 8.2% according to the latest research. So roughly, every 8 out of 100 men born would be homosexual. (Source: PNAS.org)

However, only measly 1.7% are self-indetified homosexuals in US, be that due to social pressure, seeking yourself and experimenting, or just plain being bisexual.

Also funnier fact: natural troons (people with natural-born dysphoria) are only 0.3% of the population.

Attached: 1652952306739.jpg (640x905, 98.16K)

You're the retard, worldwide 21 boys are born for every 20 girls

Oh, also, every subsequent birth of male children increases the likelyhood of them developing homosexual attraction, due to increased NGL4Y protein concentration which binds to the Y chromosome.

So technically the user earlier was right, the more men come from the same family, the more gay they will be.

Attached: 1651603057969.jpg (750x750, 109.85K)

8.2 sounds so high but you added Bi people
If I remember it correctly males are way more likely attracted to the same sex solely.
Women are way more likely Bi

So glad I was born a guy imagine being a girl god must hate you

Learn to read faggot, i clearly said third world countries had more males than females which will obviously drive up the worldwide average

Heard the same shit but with pedophilia and I'm not lying

8.2% is net sum of anyone who had expressed even a slight interest in the opposite sex, aka had some sort of same-sex relation at some point.

Only 3.6% and 3.4% of them become gay and lesbian respectively. The rest either experiment and never do it again, or are bisexial.

Sorry I ran out of /cm/ content so have omg literally me hooni.

Attached: 1650231365848.png (630x742, 390.84K)

I fail to find any credible sources on this.

I sure hope you are wrong user, I had been.. well you know, by a pedophile. I would not wish the same to my worst enemy, if I had any.

when my dumb cat comes up to me and sticks his head up i put my hand into a claw like grip and the idiot always pushes up to it i clamp down and he just stands there for a bit and then tries to wiggle out its been going on for a decade i think he is wrong in the head

Here with " a greater number of older brothers" and sorry to hear that

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-013057.png (1080x2340, 412.13K)

Thanks user, few empathise when you get raped by a woman, retards think it's pleasureable or something.

But this is honestly even more disheartening. Imagine being born with a attraction to children you physically cannot deal with or want.

Attached: 1652866328554.jpg (613x707, 48.78K)