There's a problem in society

>there's a problem in society
>you come up with a fix and post it online
>the fix is rather unconventional and hard to accept
>people ridicule you and continue to ignore the problem in society
>you realize the irony in the situation: these nay-sayers think they're so smart in laughing at you, but can't see that they're doing nothing about society's collapse
>you get frustrated and blurt out that at least you're smarter than them
>"what did you say!? did you just claim to be smart?! holy shit look at this narcissistic fucker! kill him!"

My life in a nutshell. If anyone thinks it's fun and games being smart, it isn't.

Attached: incledom-truth.png (1048x888, 475.87K)

Incels will inherit the earth, just sit tight and find a way to keep yourself busy before it eventually collapses

Attached: 1652826396050.jpg (390x390, 41.76K)

>but can't see that they're doing nothing about society's collapse
if life is going fine for them then society isnt collapsing

You know how people did nothing to avert famines?

My Indian highschool economist teacher (f40) was telling the class incel shit about online dating before blackpill went mainstream.

you're implying thats a good thing, even the bible refers to that as a fucking shit scenario

yeah, you inherit the earth as your ashes will mix into the sand and gravel you fucking retard. it's unjustified to believe in Christianity. especially the cock Christianity that you believe in which is one that eats and abuses animals. I bet you that you eat animals and think you're a good person. you literal religious moralizer. religious moralizers are the worst because their religion literally allows you to do anything, from genocide to slavery to child rape to child genital mutilation to killing animals. hypocritical animal abusing retard

Basically the exact same story as many geniuses throughout history...they were ridiculed and shunned by the (low IQ) masses. But they were right all along.

The incel movement is dead now any way, completely subverted by politicised zoomers who just turned it into another generic section of the right (despite both the right and left hating incels).
I wish someone would set up a proper incel website again, a shame trucels. org got nuked

> Holy shit look at this narcissistic fucker
Whoo, irony.
Retards who thinks they're smarter than you saying you're the egotist. Kek.

>movement
when was it ever a movement? it's always been just a bunch of guys feeling sorry for ourselves, dreaming of our ideal lives, trying to figure out if there's anything we can do about our situation, eventually giving up and getting mad at random things to let out our frustration

movement, community, whatever you want to call it.

Eating animals is a God-given right

What's your fix user?

Uh, no dude. You're an incel, so you're just wrong by virtue of being undesirable.

Is this a Joker copypasta?

Bragging about being smart, even accidentally and in passing, is cringe as fuck - especially if you are arguing for outlandish ideas about how to "remedy" society's ills. I'd really like to see how you want to solve the current crisis, mate. No one I know has a solution. No one. Some of the smartest people I've met have nothing to even mitigate it. By all accounts, it looks like it will get worse and worse.
It's not about incels vs normies or whatever shit. It's a massive atomization of society that is slowly getting it ripped apart. Incels are the tip of the iceberg, the most dangerous and most obvious pillar of it. The crisis itself is much, much larger.

Yeah, everyone's a retard who think that's what they're used to is good. Even smart people. Even depressed people won't turn things around all the way for being too attached to misery.

I once heard a psychoanalyst say that intelligence is inherently traumatic, because when it comes down to it, intelligence is about being able to disagree.

This. Women have been oppressed throughout history by the low IQ masses. But women were right all along

Based, sounds a lot like my own mother. She would tell me things like *why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free* haha

av0th.

Attached: FThEXoiXsAARaXl.png (741x765, 124.33K)